“2 nd honeymoon. ”

Al Raha Beach Hotel
Ranked #29 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
“2 nd honeymoon. ”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

We loved staying there . Good ambience, sea view rooms, I would say best rooms with top level amenities and hi fi suit rooms, felt we were living in a palace room.

Best breakfast and lunch. Shisha a available in bar lounge is really good . Worth to stay once in your life time .

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank kurian664
Diana A, Director of Sales at Al Raha Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thank you for the time taken to give us your feedback for our service and facilities. It is great to know that you have enjoyed your time with us and we hope you will visit us again to experience our new promotions and special offers.

Have a lovely day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (363)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 25 July 2014

A Very large, well appointed hotel with friendly staff that provide excellent service. The rooms are spacious and first class.
The Iftar buffet was excellent with a wide range of choices to choose from to suit everyone's tastes.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Allan B
Thank you for the positive review, it is always great to know that our guests had a great time in Al Raha Beach Hotel! We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel is really amazing, I always hear abut Alraha beach but what I see is more than I heard , the view the rooms and every thing was perfect spicily the Iftar buffet was good and very nice food . Will stay again and I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Mido111
We appreciate your great review and we are happy to know you have enjoyed our Iftar buffet. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Al Raha Beach Hotel to experience also the sumptuous Friday Brunch and various theme nights that we are offering in Sevilla Restaurant.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I've stayed in this hotel for 10 nights in July, and I've chosen it for some business purposes and mainly for rest. Overall, I can say that it was the best holidays ever, because I demand a quiet rest with some personal approach to guests. Actually, I think that in the season this hotel is completely filled with families with children, but I specially decided to travel during Ramadan (for somebody who likes quiet rest - Ramadan is the best time, but take into consideration the weather - for somebody it's good, for another people it's too hot).

Location: situated a little bit far from city center, but I think it's great for a beach hotel. The hotel is connected with a shopping mall (it's not so big, but has everything important)

Reception: everything's good, there was a little problem when I arrived with a booking, but it was solved quickly. I would like to say special thanks Amelie and Cristina for high professionality and especially to Amelie for personal approach.

Rooms: we've booked a gulf view room but got an upgrade to deluxe gulf view room. Room is big with great view, has everything what you need. What I can also say that rooms has a perfect noise insulation. There is a free wi-fi all around the hotel.

Restaurants: we've taken only breakfasts, but sometimes had a lunches in hotel's main restaurant too. There are plenty of different food starting with traditional omelette and pastries finishing some local dishes. Everything is tasty! I only was not so satisfied with Mozart cafe - cakes are tasteless, and prices are high.

Beach: somebody wrote that he/she was confused by islands in the sea, and don't having a feeling of a free space - I can say that it didn't bother me at all. I liked beach and sea as well.

Other activities: there are two pools (one for children, one for adults), gym (free), sauna (free), jacuzzi (free).

But I have some advice to hotel's managers - please pay a little more attention to housekeeping. I'm really a person who likes cleanliness. And it was not so pleasant to find dust on doors, hangers, on the windows. And I didn't saw that room attendants wash the floor even once during my 10-nights stand. So I not complaining about it, because hotel has a lot of advantages, but just recommend (perfect cleanliness is essential for 5*hotel).

Overall, I'm almost satisfied with all aspects of this hotel and can strongly recommend it!

Room Tip: Take room with gulf view - it's so beautiful.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to express your views and convey your comments on our service and facilities.
Your feedback regarding the housekeeping has been forwarded to the concerned department in order to take the necessary action.
We are happy to know that over all you have enjoyed your time with us and we have informed Amelie and Cristina about your lovely comments.

Thank you, we are looking forward to welcoming you again to Al Raha Beach Hotel

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed for two nights from July 5-7, 2014. The hotel is awesome! However, just wanted to point out some small points that I feel can be improved. It was during the booking stage and on our last day.

We purchased 2 Cobone vouchers that includes 1 night (each) plus tickets to Yas Waterworld. We've sent an email to book and I clearly mentioned 2 nights in the email. When we received the call confirmation, I was told it is only for 1 night, I said no, I am booking for 2 nights, but the agent again said it is only for 1 night. So I explained that I sent two vouchers and I mentioned 2 nights, then he said, "Ah, so you're not taking 2 rooms?", I said, "No, it is for 2 nights, as mentioned in the email." So finally, he understood that I will book only 1 room for 2 nights and we were booked! Pointed this out because a reservations agent should actually understand the difference between nights and rooms (hospitality jargons).

The stay was almost OK until the last day while we were in the pool area. After depositing our room key with the pool attendant, she mistakenly tagged it with a different room number. Then when we are about to collect the key, the attendant could not find it (of course) and she asked if I gave the key to her. I said, "Yes, you even asked for my surname and room number." Then immediately she raised her voice and telling me, "Yes, Yes, wait", sounding irritated with my answer. So I kept quiet as I am tired. She finally gave our key (with the tag of room 113 I think) saying, "This should be your key as I the guest for this room did not come here." I took the key and said thank you. Never heard her saying sorry for the mistake, it seems it was my fault. Note that it is not about me asking her to say sorry, but I was in hospitality too before. What she did is actually a NO in a 5-star hotel! The other guy though, came with us in the lift and apologized on her behalf - this is commendable!

Nonetheless, the hotel, overall, is good!

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank xbs128
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We have forwarded your feedback to the concerned departments (reservations and recreation) and we will do everything to make sure that issues like this won't happen in the future. We are happy though that all in all, you had a good time in our hotel and we hope that you will be visiting us again.
Tallinn, Estonia
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The customer service level in this hotel is exceptional. Even if slight problems come up with the stay which is unlikely, they will solve these immediately.
I stayed in a deluxe room in the newer wing, plenty of room and air, very nice design and everything had been thought through - you could even choose your prefered pillow type. Room service staff was invisible and their work quality was spotless.
Breakfast was various and tasty.
Swimming pool and sunbeds were cleaned daily, they had a very nice pool area for small kids, as well. Beach area was also very well maintained and provided a relaxing atmposphere.
Abu Dhabi center is ca 20 minutes taxi ride away, but the hotel provides their own shuttle a couple of times per day to main malls and attractions, too.
Abu Dhabi airport is reached in 10 minutes by taxi.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Blond72
Thank you, we are grateful for your great review and we have also informed the housekeeping staff about your positive feedback. The main goal within Al Raha Beach Hotel is to make sure our guests spend memorable moments with us.
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We unfortunately only had one night here. The hotel was beautiful. Such good value. Staff were amazing. Room was nice, bathroom beautiful! (especially after being in European bathrooms all month!) Pools were very nice. Good gym. Connected to a shopping centre which was ok. Easy to get to from Airport and easy to drive on into Abu Dhabi city centre.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
We appreciate your nice review and we are glad to know you had a good time in our property! Hopefully next time you will be able to stay more than one night