“Value for money, convenient and friendly hotel in Abu Dhabi”
Review of Al Diar Dana Hotel

Ranked #74 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 22 February 2012

I always stay at the Al Diar Dana at Abu Dhabi, have been doing so since 2008 on all my business visits, some long, some short stay.

For me, the Diar Dana has become my second home.

The staff are like family, all of them from the door man to the housekeeping, reception, restaurant and room service. I could not ask for better service than what I am offered here.

The location is convenient, just opposite the Abu Dhabi Mall and Co-op and a short walk to the Corniche.

The hotel offers a value for money rate for regular visitors.

I will always stay at the Diar Dana on all my upcoming trips to AUH.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Gita-TA
AlDiarDanaHotel, General Manager at Al Diar Dana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Al Diar Dana Hotel, Abu Dhabi. It gives us immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. As a premiere accommodation in Abu Dhabi, we offer guests with par excellence facilities and services and a feedback like yours is a source of inspiration for the entire team.

We once again express our gratitude for your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 28 October 2011

though the al diar dana is not on par with the luxury hotels one might find in dubai, it is conveniently located within walking distance of shopping centers, embassies, and hospitals. the al diar dana features clean spacious rooms complete with kitchenette and separate sitting area. the hotel features a nice bar/lounge area and the food and drink are reasonably priced. the best feature of this hotel is the staff, who will go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that guests are satisfied, comfortable, and well looked after.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
AlDiarDanaHotel, General Manager at Al Diar Dana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Al Diar Dana Hotel and your kind comments. We are delighted to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us. We, at Al Diar Dana Hotel, try to offer our guests unmatched hospitality and service with value for their money.

We once again thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you again at Al Diar Dana Hotel.

Reviewed 27 July 2011

We booked this hotel for my travelling from Abu Dhabi.

I have stayed at many hotels over the years, often luxury ones with impeccable details and fantastic designs. Price-wise is on par with these better-class hotels. But the comparison fails: Dana Hotel is not a luxury place but still improving.

It is the perceptive and friendly service that makes it worthwhile staying in this small family-run hotel. The owners and staff are social at just the right level and they go to great length to make you feel at home.

This said, there is nothing wrong with the facilities. The room i had was spacious and pretty, the breakfast is good and the distance to the beach is limited.

Room Tip: Cheap and Reasonable
Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank joeboy1200kw
AlDiarDanaHotel, General Manager at Al Diar Dana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2011

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Al Diar Dana Hotel!
First of all thank you for your recent stay and for your valuable feedback. We are extremely pleased to know that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction. The kind words you had for the hotel staff are highly motivating and will be shared with the entire team.
Our style of service is different – we believe in adding a personal touch to all that we do. Heart-felt Hospitality is our motto and we are glad that we made you feel at home!
It was a pleasure to serve you and we hope we get many more opportunities to do so in the future.

Reviewed 28 October 2010

I was booked I'm here for a week and I stayed 2 nights! Lone single female? This is not the place for you! Don't get me wrong the room was great. My first afternoon there going back to my room In business dress I was approached in the lift to go to the bar for a beer, I said no thanks and wished the "gental man" a good day. I soon came to realize that the bars "49s" in this hotel are some of the biggest knocking shops on the island ! My room was on the 5th floor and faced the main road and the noise was unbearable, so not only could I not go for a beer after a day at the office I couldn't sleep either! Single male looking for cheep female company go for it! Anyone else stay clear! I personally moved to the Royal Regency Hotel Appartments, no bar but far safer and lovely rooms and much more sleep

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
6  Thank LorraineSDSheffield
Reviewed 15 March 2010

It is an average hotel, but the rates are very high.
Will get a very good one if spend little more money.
The only good thing is the 49's pub.

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with friends
1  Thank Biji_Varghese
Reviewed 3 January 2010

I visit this hotel many time I usually take a studio is big and clean average 650 Dhs I thing the pries is reasonable comparing with other hotel in UAE the receptionist speak English well and they are helpful the open buffet is expansive 45 Dhs hover pizza is reasonable 22 Dhs but it better to visit the Lebanese pies restaurant its very near you can take breakfast by 10 Dhs he have tasty food near the hotel the is abu Dhabi mall its big and there are many restaurant in it in the night there are two club in the hotel I find them interesting the upper one have singing band the singe some olds it was nice most of club visitors from far east like Philippine

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
3  Thank MONZER-S
Reviewed 10 March 2009

Having travelled many hours to this hotel previously booked and paid for. On my arrival in the early hours of the morning (travelling for 19 nineteen hours) I was told that there was no room available despite a colleague being advised when he enquired that I was booked in and was due later that day. They then commenced to try to get me to another hotel there I was with luggage in this hotel waiting to be transported to another of their hotels I finally got to bed at 04.00 in the morning in betyween arguments by the hotel staff trying to get a taxi.

PLEASE PLEASE do not embark on such visit to this appalling hotel chain the second hotel was filthy and I had to accept it at that time in the morning

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business