“Great hotel. Not so sure about location”

Vision Hotel Apartments
Ranked #79 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 9 May 2012 via mobile

We had a great stay. 2 adults and 2 kids on stopover Ireland to Oz.

The hotel is great, big rooms, great staff and brilliant pool.

The extra charges were a bit steep (100 aed for extra bed), but otherwise ok.

Not so sure of the location. There isn't a whole lot around in terms of dining etc, but taxis are very cheap.

• Stayed: May 2012
There are newer reviews for Vision Hotel Apartments

Reviewed 6 May 2012

I can highly recommend this property. It was better than expected. We were upgraded to a suite on arrival which was a lovely surprise. The staff are helpful and friendly. The room was extremely clean and the breakfast generous. We used the gym both mornings and it was also extremely clean with a good range of equipment. We were disappointed we didn't get a chance to use the pool because it certainly looked inviting.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2012 via mobile

This is one of two locations in Abu Dhabi. The other one is located in downtown behind Mark's & Spencer along Airport Road. We stayed in the downtown one for over a year. Very convenient in terms of services and proximity to almost everything in downtown. Location however was not the best. This one, next to Mazda, has the better location. Both are clean and staff is exceptional. Value is good however, I found that you may get a better price if you bargained, so price is not fixed. Amenities are good -pool and gym. The One next I Mazda has PQ restaurant and Starbucks in the first level. I recommend the higher floors, yet it comes with higher price. We would definitely use it again. We moved out to our own apartment otherwise we would not have.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 7 April 2012

I booked in this hotel through booking.com this time I was so afraid because this is my first time to try hotel apartment and also without recommended
But when I entered the hotel I found all staff very friendly you can say unexpected they always smiling and greeting you very well so if you compare between the prices and the hospitality, room spacious, free Wi-Fi internet and the spa it’s so cheap
Sure I will recommended

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank yehya2009
Reviewed 25 March 2012

i stayed in vision last 1st week of march for 3 days,,i choose the hotel because my friend recommended this hotel..from the moment i arrived in hotel you will feel that you are most welcome i never experienced this to other hotel.Ive been to to many hotels for just 1 night but i never feel the presence of the staff..so impressive in vision, family is always there you will never feel alone.

Room Tip: The rooms are very spacious fully equip,very solemn room even i was in 2nd floor but i have a great...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank angel R
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I have travelled to much for the past 6 months. As part of my job. I have been assigned in Abu Dhabi and booked at Vision Hotel for 4 nights.

Honestly, it was better than i expected. From the staff to the rooms to the facilities.

The staffs is fantastic. They are helpful and works well. They greeted me upon my arrival with respect. Offered me coffee and juice when i am checking in. And assisted me through out my stay.

The rooms are....great! Clean and spacious. Big bathroom and big bed. With complete kitchen appliances and utensils.

The facilities are the best. One of it is the wireless internet. Not all hotels i've before offered free wi-fi internet. I tried once the gym and it was good. The restaurant is fine.

Definitely, i will recommend this hotel and if i have another chance i will definitey come back.

Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank acidburn70
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I stayed in this hotel at 1st of March, when i enter the reception you will find a very friendly stuff, and when check in the room I found it very spacious and clean, also the room have Wifi internet and it is free.
I used only the swimming pool and I found it very luxurious.
I will definitely recommend this hotel to all of my friends.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
#59 of 128 in Abu Dhabi
Jannah Burj Al Sarab
Jannah Burj Al Sarab
#21 of 128 in Abu Dhabi

Been to Vision Hotel Apartments? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Vision Hotel Apartments

Address: Old Mazda Road | Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi 52662, United Arab Emirates
Region: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Abu Dhabi > Abu Dhabi
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #79 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Price Range: £48 - £121 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Vision Hotel Apartments 5*
Discover an exceptionally welcoming address among five-star Abu Dhabi hotels, in the heart of the Central Business District at Vision Hotel Apartments Deluxe. Renowned for our warm hospitality, genuine services, and gourmet cuisine at Vision Café restaurant , we offer spacious, luxuriously appointed Abu Dhabi hotel apartment accommodation ideal for the discerning international business or leisure traveller. Here, a contemporary design and luxury amenities - including a rooftop temperature-controlled swimming pool and modern fitness centre, sauna, and steam bath - merge with a dynamic downtown setting for an unparalleled lodging experience. Book one of our elegant suites and experience the style and energy of this cosmopolitan Middle Eastern capital from one of the city's premier addresses. Located at the heart of Abu Dhabi's Central Business District Just a short stroll from fabulous shopping centers and famous landmarks Minutes of driving from the main General Exhibition Grounds Only 45 kilometers from Abu Dhabi International Airport ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vision Hotel Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.