Vision Hotel Apartments
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$178
US$136
US$95
US$531
US$311
All reviewswashing machineabu dhabi mallstudio suitenice apartmentlong stayrooftop poolsmall kitchenettewalking distancevalet parkingvery clean hotelvalet servicefood and beverageconvenient locationnon smoking roomreception staffgymmicrowave
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed 2 times in this appartment Hotel, Bot were really enjoyable & lovely.
The staff are so nice & helpful.. That indian helper (Forgot his name .. sorry) was delivering
our Pizza to our our 7th floor door step with a friendly smile. The pool & jacuzzi were my kids
restful playground. We cocked our 3 daily meals here all time after buying our grocery from closeby supermarket. Happy vision days. Thanks All.

Room Tip: There is more than 2 groceries oppiste the hotel also a bakery (Afghan Bead) and butcher & loundry, all what you might need just 10 - 20 Mtrs away. The supermarket is little bit far 200-300 Mtrs away. but just buy all what you need & they shall deliver it right to the Hotel for FREE.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Honestly great staff and great hotel locations good as we booked last minute as decided to stopover for a day it was convenient not so pretentious but comfortable and the air con worked. Reception staff and mgr were good guys helpful too.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed at the Vision for 6 nights. It has a great location, you can walk to Abu Dhabi Mall. It's very easy to reach the Cornich, Marina Mall and Saadiyat Island. You can just take a taxi right outside the hotel. Just go out through the restaurant and there are taxi's passing by. The apartments are clean, every day clean towels also even if you don't ask for them. The pool is not one to lay around all day, it's to small but nice to cool of after you've been out all day.
The staff are very friendly and helpfull. We will definitely go back when we return to Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: We had one with a separate bedroom (very spacious) but i guess a studio would be good as well. You're not in your room a lot I would guess.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I stayed in many Abu Dhabi hotels, including luxury, but always something there goes wrong and spoiled my impression, and Vision was first hotel, where I really want to come back.
I book standard studio (around 100$ per night) , but they upgrade me to 1 bedroom. Do not take any deposit. Room itself was big, clean, comfortable. Really good soundproof! Only sometimes some strange noise come out (or from AC or from pipes, not sure), but it wasn't much annoying, so its ok. Internet worked there really fast for UAE! Faster than in Jumeirah hotel at least.
I cant say anything about housekeeping, room was clean when I check in, but I put do not disturb sign for next 2 days I stayed, so I cant say about quality, but housekeeping guys ask me few times, when they saw me in corridor, if I need to clean my room, oh and they say happy birthday to me :) Also in first day Hotel send me fruit basket, Actually I check out at my birthday, but they send me in advance. And I had feeling that everyone in hotel know its my birthday, it was nice.
Little more about room: I like all equipment they have there. Really good quality iron, modern washing machine, also in bathroom shampoo, towels etc was decent quality. I didn't find hairdryer and 10-15 min after call housekeeping, they came and install it.
Minuses: Hotel restaurant was little bit overpriced, food quality was average and tables wasn't clean, but restaurant workers compensate it with they great service. Waitress stand 10 min under the rain, trying to get me taxi, when I check out.
Oh yes another minus is location, totally nothing interesting around and hard to find taxi there.
Its around 30-40 min walk to Corniche and around 3 hours walk to beach. (Yes I walked), by taxi to beach just 10-15 min.
Anyway I enjoy my stay there and next time will come back, but with car, oh they have decent size parking next to hotel, so it wont be a problem

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We used the hotel while in Abu Dhabi for the triathlon - we had 2 bikes in each room without problems. The rooms were clean, kitchen had all we needed and everything seemed new and worked well!
Location was great 5 min walk to Corniche walkway and several shopping mall within walking distance.
The pool is a little small and in shade most of the day but still nice to go there and relax (also in the hot tub).
The service level of the staff was high really attentive and answered all the questions we had. If we go back to Abu we will be staying at Vision again.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on a high floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends