“All in one stop!”

Ranked #80 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“All in one stop!”
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I recently decided to stay overnight in Abu Dhabi. I booked a room via the internet on Vision Hotel Apartments website (it is much cheaper than booking in when you arrive). Upon arrival I was received promptly by friendly staff. The check in went smoothly, and they were very forthcoming with information. I was given a brochure for their in-house Beauty Salon, and decided to cancel my treatments at another Beauty Salon in town. The staff at the Beauty Salon were also very helpful & had a glorious time being treated. The hotel & facilities were of a high standard, and had a very homely feel to it. I will definitely go again!!!

Stayed August 2010, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Polish first
auh
Reviewed 23 August 2010

Baesd from my experience, i would say that my stay in the hotel was perfect, all of the staff are so accommodating, from the receptionist, to the staff that would assist us in our room, if ever we need something, after a call what we need is already available for us, so these are the things that would me to visit vision hotel always if ever i need to have a place to stay aside from home.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 15 August 2010

I stayed in the hotel with my fiancee for 2 days and it was a great experience. The check in / check out was hassle free and the staff is very accomodating. The room is quite spacious and tastefully decorated. Special thanks to Valerie from reception who made everything easy and comfortable for us. Over all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants some quiet time for relaxation.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 15 August 2010

I was recently in Abu Dhabi on business and decided to try "an apartment hotel" instead of a regular hotel. I must admit after staying in Vision Hotel Apartments it will be hard to stay in a hotel again. I had a two room "apartment" complete with stove, refrigerator, and microwave. The best feature was the in-room washer and dryer. Very easy to use. The price of laundry in a traditional hotel covered the cost of my room at Vision Park. The bedding matched any bedding in a five star luxury hotel. And internet was free!!

I had my meals in the restaurant and food was excellent and very reasonably priced.

The best part of the hotel was the staff. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. I had to leave at 3;30am to catch bus to Dubai to fly home and there was lots of staff around to help me with my luggage, take me to the bus station, and offer me coffee.

Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable!!

abu dhabi
Reviewed 8 August 2010

The room is excellent for his type. Very relaxing with an ambiance like no other. i could picture it out. It can't get out of my head. No disturbance when you sleep. Attendants are very accommodating and well knowledgeable when it comes to places and on things that you wish to buy. You will never get lost in looking for the place you wanted to go because they will explain it to you in a very simple manner that you could easily grasp and comprehend. i am talking on the indian guy standing on the rostrum downstairs who showed me the way in going to the area where i could buy something to drink for a reason. i never expected he knew on these things. not to mention on the beautiful and very approachable filipina on the front desk. This hotel is perfect enough for business meetings. The place is something that is quite with a broad room that could give you enough space to boast your adrinalin to think for a better idea to discuss on a meeting. And you almost have everything needed in the room and their telephone is just reachable when you need someone to contact to. To sum up all, The Hotel is Great.with its splendor

USA
Reviewed 5 August 2010

Great place to stay in Abu Dhabi.The minute you walk in the hotel lobby it's clean.

The staff are extremely nice and helpful in every way, always greeting you with a smile.

Room's spacious,well designed,storage space is plentiful.Not only was everything clean,smelled very fresh and airy and looked in new condition.
You even have a mini kitchen too.Loosely termed kitchen as it consisted of a full size fridge,microwave,crockery,sink and a washer and dryer in one.What more can you ask for!!!

The breakfast was substantial with omelettes cooked to order along with other hot and cold buffet style items and the service is awesome.

I would diffidently recommend Vision hotel apartment and stay here again in the future.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 4 August 2010

We plan the trip to experience summer in uae. It is not easy to search for a hotel. We are not after the price. We are after the services we can get. Everybody expect too much during their trips. From the airport, to the taxis, to the hotel. Me and my partner, we don't. But from the time we enter Vision Hotel, up to the checking out time, it's excellent! thumbs up! (We might expect the same to other hotels... *wink*)

The room are very spacious, clean, and comfortable. You'll feel at home. You can cook your own. you can do whatever you want. The staffs are very helfpful and courteous. Always smiling and greeting you, everytime they see you. The gym and swimming pool was very relaxing too.

The mall, bars, and restaurants are walking distance only from the hotel. And we also enjoyed the beach nearby.

Really, we had an amazing summer trip. Definitely, we will be recommending this place to our friends.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple