“magnificient hotel”

Ranked #79 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Beirut, Lebanon
“magnificient hotel”
Reviewed 17 November 2010

I really like this hotel where i stayed 5 days with my wife. From the minute we entered the hotel the staff greeted us with a warm smile. We booked for studio suite but we were upgraded to a bedroom apartment as we requested upon check in that we prefer a non-smoking room. The apartment is cozy and spacious, the kitchen is equipped with the needful plus a washing machine and a dryer. Wireless Internet in the room was free and the speed was very good which we didn't experience before in many other hotels.
The breakfast was great, with lot of varieties to select from; fresh fruits, yogurts, cheese, ham, corn flakes, eggs, etc.... the swimming pool is small but it is fine as u can relax and enjoy the sun.
The reception, concierge and the maid who cleans the room were so nice, helpful and excellent.
Overall it is an awesome place and if I will to come back again to Abu Dhabi, I will stay in Vision hotel for sure

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Polish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 16 November 2010

I stayed in Vision for 15 days, the place is great. When I first arrived to the area I felt a bit not ok about the place but as I entered inside all this feeling changed as the bellman and the reception staff were so friendly and welcoming. The room was clean, spaceous and decorated nicely. Internet in the room is free and fast. the gym is small but neccessary equipment are there. in general the staff are nice and helpful specially the lebanese guy in the reception sorry i forgot his name he was excellent and professional as I had some issues during my stay and he fixed them.

At the end I surely recommend this hotel for everyone who is looking for a good place with excellent service.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled on business
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 15 November 2010

This is a great hotel! Staff were excellent from housekeeping to reception - valery. rooms were very clean and comfortable. we will definitely come back to this hotel!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
Beirut, Lebanon
Reviewed 14 November 2010

I visited this hotel couple of times,its like my outside Home,its very clean,quiet, perfect servise,foods are great, prices are good.i tryed and i liked it .hope you try olso with my kindly respect to te front desk manager mr. Jack his like a freind for you .

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank djibrill
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 3 November 2010

I stayed at Vision Hotel Apartments for nearly two months when I first arrived in AD. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The valet parking is great as anyone who knows AD will know that parking is a nightmare. The rooms are spacious (I had an executive suite) and some provide complementary internet. There is a good choice of TV channels but no DVD player. The room was cleaned every day. I ordered room service on a few occasions and the food was good. The swimming pool and gym are on the roof. They are small but not over-crowded. There is also a sauna and steam room. The location is good as it is near AD Mall and the Corniche, however, the traffic can be bad. That said the new road through Yas Island means that access to the Dubai highway is much easier. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay in AD, especially for longer periods.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 5 October 2010

We had booked our stay in Vision hotel & apartments through at Internet.
We have spend a wonderful week here,friendly staff (Valery from the reception),beautiful apartment, good food and a nice swimmingpool at the rooftop! If we are again in Abu Dhabi for sure we will come back!

Warm regards,

Nilanthi

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nila84
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I recently decided to stay overnight in Abu Dhabi. I booked a room via the internet on Vision Hotel Apartments website (it is much cheaper than booking in when you arrive). Upon arrival I was received promptly by friendly staff. The check in went smoothly, and they were very forthcoming with information. I was given a brochure for their in-house Beauty Salon, and decided to cancel my treatments at another Beauty Salon in town. The staff at the Beauty Salon were also very helpful & had a glorious time being treated. The hotel & facilities were of a high standard, and had a very homely feel to it. I will definitely go again!!!

Stayed August 2010, travelled solo