“Nice steak as always”

Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, the new Rodeo Grill sets the standard for today's modern steakhouse. Featuring warm grey timbers that line the walls and floor, creating a contemporary dining experience with global influences.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice steak as always”
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Had a great dinner from Rodeo grill last night.. we are Rotana rewards member... got special sumer discount..50% cash back again after the discount. .. that's outstanding. The steak was fantastic we really enjoyed as usual. ... the service was excellent.... rotana is the best..... also Rodeo for steaks...

Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, 9 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at Rodeo Grill.

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
“Superb”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great steak (US Tenderloin), perfectly cooked, nice sauce and sides. On a par with the Blue Grill, Yas Island. My wife had duck and was equally impressed. Service was very good. Great restaurant if you have a Rotana card, expensive if not. Will definitely return (probably several times).

• Visited June 2014
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, 9 June 2014

Paris, France
“Best Beef I ever had”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

The starter wasn't at the level of my expectation, I had some aspargus, slighlty under cooked, a bit tasteless with some kind of greasy poached eggs..... Not impressed....
And then the main course arrive and it was impressibe a nice peace of Kobe beef cook to the perfection. the accompagnements and the sauce were excellents.....
Adding to that an excellent service..... I will be back for sure

• Visited June 2014
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Guest,

It was disappointing to note that you didn't enjoy the starter. Your feedback has been shared with our Executive Chef for immediate investigation and action

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent Angus tenderloin with a beautiful pepper sauce, cooked perfectly.”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

The restaurants in the Beach Rotana are all excellent. Extra value as vouchers are given to diners at this time of year.

• Visited May 2014
Fouadhamade, Manager at Rodeo Grill, responded to this review, 2 June 2014

“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I came here in Abu Dhabi to visit my family and they bring me in Rodeo Grill restaurant, I would say that it was an amazing and excellent food and service I ever had. All the staff are friendly and very polite. The steaks, side dishes and sauces are all delicious. Their dessert chocolate soufflé was just perfect!! I would love to visit here again and again....

• Visited May 2014