“Amazing birthday celebration”

Vasco's
Ranked #23 of 2,088 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Named after the famous explorer Vasco Da Gama, Vasco's menu is inspired by Vasco Da Gama's exploration route. A modern restaurant serving tastes from around the world, Vasco's is one of Abu Dhabi's most famous and award winning restaurants. Guests can choose to dine inside or outside on the deck, enjoying spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf.
“Amazing birthday celebration”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I came to Vasco's to celebrate the birthday of my wife. We were surprised by a big selection of wine and international food! My wife chose Lobster Thermidor which was absolutly terrific! I select the sirloin steak, which was exactly cooked as I requested!
While our dessert was served, all the staff came together and sung for my wife. We were deeply touched by the care which were surrounded during the whole dinner. The team of Vasco's made the celebration unforgettable and special!

HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Vasco's, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
Dear Ananiev,

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review. I am delighted that you and your wife enjoyed the Lobster Thermidor, Sirloin Steak and the wine selection in Vasco's. Our team were very happy to know that they have made your wife's birthday celebration unforgetable and special with their caring service.

It was a pleasure looking after you and your wife; on behalf of the entire Hilton Abu Dhabi team I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

I stayed at the Hilton and came to this restaurant with a colleague. I thought the food was good, but it wasn't great. However, I though the service was very good. If you are staying at the hotel, and want something convenient - come here. If not, I would search for other places.

Visited August 2014
HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Vasco's, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
Dear Cnagle28,

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for taking the time to post your review. We were very interested to read your review and your comments whilst we were delighted to read about the good service of our team, we were also very grateful for your feedback on areas where we could improve.

I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to change your impression of Vasco's. I, along with the entire Hilton Abu Dhabi team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Dartmouth, United Kingdom
“Beach & Watefront”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

good food with a beach and waterfront view. an be a bit quiet, but the tables are well spaces and the staff are attentive, without being overly so.

HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Vasco's, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Dear One of the 500,

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the good food, the beach and waterfront view in Vasco's and the attentive service of our team. I have shared your compliments with them and they were happy to know their efforts have been appreciated.

It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire Hilton Abu Dhabi team I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Food & Beverage Manager
“Perfect service and food”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

It was the first time when I and my wife went to Vasco's. As soon as we enter the restaurant we got welcomed by very friendly staff. We try the Mughlai chicken and the Tenderloin. The taste and the quality of the food were amazing. The staff was at all time extremely attentive and amiable. There is no doubt that we gonna be back. Thanks Vasco's team for this great time.

HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Vasco's, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Dear Johnath Matthew,

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review. I am delighted that you and your wife enjoyed the Mughlai Chicken and the Tenderloin in Vasco's and the attentive and amiable service of our team. I have shared your compliments with them and they were happy to know their efforts have been appreciated.

Milan, Italy
“Excellent service and fab food!!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We found this restaurant by accident, and we are very glad we did. We think it is probably one of the best experience we've had. The service is friendly and the manager was very nice to us, offering a fabulous wine. Despite the fact we went in at about 7 pm there were a chef who arranged a super fresh looking salad/ starter counter. While it is very hot that time, we decided to go for a salad from the monthly special and an indian tandoori chicken with red gravy. We really enjoyed it while the flavours are just amazing in combination with a real charcoal touch. We were served from Henry who paid a lot attention to us and friendly smiling. Our whole experience makes us come back to Vascos soon...with our friends.

HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Vasco's, responded to this review, 24 August 2014
Dear Angela M,

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review.  I am delighted that you and your companions enjoyed the fabulous wine offered by Nicole, Vasco's Restaurant Manager. I am also glad that you enjoyed the amazing flavours of the Indian Tandoori Chicken, and the fresh salad prepared by our chef and the friendly service of Henry.  I have shared your compliments with the entire team especially Henry and they were happy to know their efforts have been appreciated.

It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire Hilton Abu Dhabi team I look forward to welcoming you back soon with your friends.