“great food and service.”
Review of Vasco's

Vasco's
Ranked #59 of 2,241 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Named after the famous explorer Vasco Da Gama, Vasco's menu is inspired by Vasco Da Gama's exploration route. A modern restaurant serving tastes from around the world, Vasco's is one of Abu Dhabi's most famous and award winning restaurants. Guests can choose to dine inside or outside on the deck, enjoying spectacular views of the Arabian Gulf.
Reviewed 28 August 2014

The food was delicious, the lamb shanks are a must have at this restaurant. The staff were great, Richard our waiter did an excellent job. overall a great experience in terms of food and hospitality. would definitely recommend this restaurant to others.

HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Vasco's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2014

Dear Inisha U,

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the lamb shanks and the hospitable service of Richard in Vasco's. We have shared your compliments with him and he is very happy to know that his effort has been appreciated.

It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire Hilton Abu Dhabi team I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

Our waiter Richard was amazing! Very attentive and described every dish fully. We had a Lovely evening and would recommend it to anyone looking for a chilled out evening with nice food and a mellow atmosphere

Dear Sarahanne12,

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your dining experience in Vasco's and the very attentive service of Richard. We have shared your compliments with him and he is very happy to know that his efforts has been appreciated.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I came to Vasco's to celebrate the birthday of my wife. We were surprised by a big selection of wine and international food! My wife chose Lobster Thermidor which was absolutly terrific! I select the sirloin steak, which was exactly cooked as I requested!
While our dessert was served, all the staff came together and sung for my wife. We were deeply touched by the care which were surrounded during the whole dinner. The team of Vasco's made the celebration unforgettable and special!

Dear Ananiev,

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review. I am delighted that you and your wife enjoyed the Lobster Thermidor, Sirloin Steak and the wine selection in Vasco's. Our team were very happy to know that they have made your wife's birthday celebration unforgetable and special with their caring service.

It was a pleasure looking after you and your wife; on behalf of the entire Hilton Abu Dhabi team I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I stayed at the Hilton and came to this restaurant with a colleague. I thought the food was good, but it wasn't great. However, I though the service was very good. If you are staying at the hotel, and want something convenient - come here. If not, I would search for other places.

Dear Cnagle28,

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for taking the time to post your review. We were very interested to read your review and your comments whilst we were delighted to read about the good service of our team, we were also very grateful for your feedback on areas where we could improve.

I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to change your impression of Vasco's. I, along with the entire Hilton Abu Dhabi team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

good food with a beach and waterfront view. an be a bit quiet, but the tables are well spaces and the staff are attentive, without being overly so.

HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Vasco's, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Dear One of the 500,

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the good food, the beach and waterfront view in Vasco's and the attentive service of our team. I have shared your compliments with them and they were happy to know their efforts have been appreciated.