“Fantastic food”

Cuisines: Persian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I Have been staying at the premier inn Abu Dhabi for the last week and hatam has saved me most days! I have had the bonus of ordering various things off the menu like lamb chops (delicious) grilled steak (fantastic) and the mixed grill (amazing) the portions are huge!! But trying to watch my carbs I always ask for Greek salad and tzatziki which is fantastic even without the bread rice and chips (!) i have a very full tummy. The price of my meat and salad feast in very reasonable for around the £6 mark, including drink. I would really recommended going.

1  Thank cazzy8

Reviewed 14 January 2014

The food at Hatam was good but not the best we have had in Abu Dhabi! We sat in the private dining room which seats 10 people and we ordered the lamb chops which were charred but tasty, the chicken items were ok, but the lamb mince sheekh kebab was the best! We ordered some labneh(hung yogurt) and chicken wings -cant go wrong with that! The bread (Naans) were superb but the actual meats were lacking. The staff are not fully conversant in English so we had to point out what we wanted to the young waiter who took our order. All in all a must visit-very reasonable and good for an experience!!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Horrible Very bad food, poor presentation and horrible experience on hatam abudhabi nawabat al sharq mall

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Managed to eat in hatam three times recently on the advice of my mother in law. I wasn't disappointed , the food is superb. Chicken boti was my favourite. Good value also.

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Our experiences of dining in Abu Dhabi in the majority of cases have been great due in part to the excellent level of service provided by the front of house teams. However there is a first time for everything and this place was it. Dour faced waiting staff incapable of providing the selected meals in the required order and a general slapping of plates on the table did not help! The food was actually full of flavour with the exception of one of the hot mezze courses which was burnt to a cinder and had to be returned to the kitchen. We refused to accept an alternative. So all in all a really poor dining experience and a place we will not return to. Btw despite the no smoking restrictions in the Mall the staff turned a blind eye to patrons chuffing away on cigarettes which was a joke and further added to the low grade feel of the place