2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$124
PricelineUS$112
TravelocityUS$124
1,767 results
All reviews house keeping special thanks housekeeping team room service nice hotel excellent housekeeping recommend this hotel room attendant big thanks nice service long stay nice room abu dhabi mall star hotel nice stay swimming pool enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2019 via mobile

Excellent and neat spacious room with reasonable and affordable price.
Housekeeper Harthik is perfect and nice person. Very pleasant to stay and bathrooms are clean. Fine hotel in Abu Dhabi.
Highly recommended to stay if you plan to visit Abudhabi.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

I was excited to try my first Jannah hotel property. Needless to say it was a nightmare.

Stayed at the property for one evening, checking in late around 845 pm. Front desk greeting was nice and check in was relatively quick.

Main lobby is adjacent to restaurant which was very busy - seemed popular.

Room given was on 9th floor. Upon entering the room I noticed the floor was not vacuumed with pieces of things on the floor, and then I walked to the bed and seen an enormous cluster of long hairs on the bed. This was disgusting and there’s no way someone could miss that.

Called down to reception and was told housekeeping would be on its way. I refused- simply asking kindly for a new room. She said to give some time. 20 minutes later she came up to the room with a new key to 1007. She escorted me to the new room. No apologies from anyone, and no manager available or caring to contact.

The new room was smaller, however at least clean - and had large water or fluid stains on the carpet. The bed wasn’t as comfortable as imagined it to be, but it was soft. The pillows were very comfortable. The bathroom had some maintenance issues- chips near sink, rain shower head was clogged not flowing freely (never cleaned probably). This is not 5 star product or service. The towels didn’t smell clean at all and the bath amenities were not filled, bodywash/shampoo close to empty.

Upon returning to the hotel I was unable to open the lever for parking to park the car with the room key. I called the number 0566363829 as it’s posted to call this for security for the gate. When I called it a machine said the phone number is temporarily out of order. I walked to front desk leaving the car. The front desk agent came out name starting with Z I believe. I told him the phone number didn’t work and he said “ of course it doesn’t work. Why would you call that. That is for deliveries!” How am I suppose to know, I was only following the signs directions. I requested for the card access to work/ or to assist opening so I could park. He said I couldn’t park and parking wasn’t included. I told him I spoke to someone earlier who told me parking was included. He got upset, raising his voice and said in a very condescending manner “ you know what Mr.____, if you want to try and park the car go ahead be my guest”. It was so surprising and strange. He insisted to try valet after cause parking cars are difficult. I felt it was the rudest, most condescending thing to say to a guest ever- especially at a property that states it’s 5 star and showcases its awards behind its front desk. Just because you won the awards at some point doesn’t mean the awards keep coming when you talk to a guest in such a rude, unwelcoming manner. I just wanted to park, I didn’t deserve that.

Next day I checked out early at 930am as the hotel doesn’t notify you until you get to your room a paper states they will be conducting fire alarm testing throughout the day. I didn’t sleep well also as the way the curtains are laid out in this room you can’t seal them shut so light comes through and it’s not dark black out.

I called the hotel to speak to a manager about what occurred and how it made me feel. He listened but questioned me on the cleanliness of the first room stating he inspected the room after I left (but of course he never called me) and didn’t find what I found- asking if I removed the hairs!!!? Photos attached.
He even questioned what the agent or leader said to me, as if I made it up.

I would not recommend this property. It’s pretentious to list it as 5 star via Abu Dhabi’s recognition program. I would give it 3.5 based on Canadian / American / European standards,- at best for the product. There is no turn down service and, no slippers (both was advertised) and the room isn’t maintained or cleaned to a level consistent of luxury hotel standards.

The guest service and retention clearly means nothing to them. They could care less about how you feel, are treated and question whether what happened to you actually did. Mind you if this is how they treat their guests I could only imagine how they treat their employees (hence the service and cleanliness).

5 star: Rosewood, Four Seasons, Fairmont, Shangri-La.

Expected more. Received much less than what you pay for.

Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank CanJAD
Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

I would like to thank to Ms. Ruby house keeping, we stayed in jannah Burj al sarab early this month in am say everyone is so kind and thoughtful specially Ruby who have taken care of us during our enter stayed

Reviewed 24 January 2019 via mobile

i stay in this hotel for almost 15 days in jan 19. i can say this is not up to the mark in term of hospitality. food is also not that much good. they dont have universal electric socket to charge your mobile or laptop. reception and laundry response is very bad. even they lost my one of the shirts which was given for laundry. i complaint regarding same to management but no proper reply. this type of management i have never seen in such level of hotels.

only good point is that they have good housekeeping staff like cris and divina. also i appreciate the Mr. Hany for their services ..

1  Thank Sunshine530487
Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

We had our Christmas Party here with family and friends.
I love the most in Al Janna is the food and beverages,
thats why most of the time if we have an event
we always prefer to have it here in this hotel.
The staff is approachable specially Mr. Hany so accomodating and approachable.
and also the staff of F&B, they are all polite.
So to mention also thier rooms, the view from the hotel,
accessible to everything.

Thank you so much Al Jannah @ meena Abu Dhabi.
Thank you Mr. Hany for always accomodating us.
Keep it up!
See you soon for the next check in and event

Date of stay: December 2018