“A huge disappointment”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“A huge disappointment”
Reviewed 3 August 2011

After reading all the very nice comments about this Restaurant, I went to Riviera. I was very disappointed. Then I was told that the Chef has changed. So I went again and I was again very disappointed.
Why?
Firstly, the service: the slowest I've ever seen anywhere in the world. You can wait 30 minutes before getting your first order, at least in my experience;
Second, the food: it is really average food. Very far from the recommendations you can read.
Third: the price. For very slow service and very average food, you would expect a reasonable price, wouldn't you? Well, you will be surprised!

• Visited January 2011
3 Thank BrunoExpat

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST SHISHA”
Reviewed 5 March 2011

I've been to a lot of places in Abu Dhabi and in Dubai and this is by far the best shisha you can get. They use a real apple to put the tobacco in and it burns forever. I am surprised other places aren't doing this as much. The food is also very delicious but I mainly go there for the Shisha

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank Macinegypt
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Cheap and cheerful. Fantastic place to sample local food or grab a quick bite.”
Reviewed 7 January 2008

Cheap and cheerful. Fantastic place to sample local food or grab a quick bite.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook