“Safety is paramount”
Review of Hotel l'Azurde

Hotel l'Azurde
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sanaa
Hotel l'Azurde
Ranked #2 of 3 Sanaa B&B and Inns
Woking, UK
“Safety is paramount”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

The organisation I was working for booked me in here, principally because it's in a relatively peaceful part of the city. The first half of my stay was spent in a room at the front of the hotel - this was adequate but the room didn't allow a lot of free space. I then noticed that the back of the hotel seemed to be more recent; reception confirmed that it was and would I like to move to a room there? This was much better, much more room, a desk to work at and a much bigger bathroom with its own hot water supply. I paid $60 per night, incl. breakfast.

Free wifi is available throughout the hotel.

Breakfast in the coffee shop was good and most evenings I also had dinner there. The choice is adequate & the food very good; it does take a while to arrive but I think that's because they cook it fresh each time. The Ethiopian waitress is a joy. Just a pity there's no alcohol.

Staff are friendly.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
6 Thank Voigt

Families
Couples
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Hotel l'Azurde? Share your experiences!