“Bike Tour”

Bike Tours Uruguay
Ranked #2 of 19 Tours in Punta del Este
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: BIKE TOURS - PUNTA DEL ESTEGuided Bike Tours in aluminium bikes with 21 gears to visit the most important places in Punta del Este to enjoy its natural beauty while cycling and enjoying the fresh air of this unique luxurious and peaceful seaside resort.We tour with a maximum of 14 tourits to enjoy the views and be part of it. All the tours are guided by a tourist guide that offers detailed information of the areas, monuments, historical places visited while also practicing sports.Punta del Este is a flat area, therefore there is no extreme physical demand on this ride that lasts between 1.30hr to 2.00hs to go round.Bike Tours Uruguay offers different tours to choose. To complete the service, we also include: helmets with UV protection as well as still bottled water.Contact us on our website and we will be happy to answer your questions or book a place for you in our tours.BIKE TOURS IS OPEN DAILY FROM EVERY DECEMBER 1st TO MARCH 30TH, the rest of the year, at weekends or with advance bookings.Please email us before for a proper coordination and to prevent you to be left without space in our tours.
Reviewed 24 March 2014

That was a great tour and we have seen a lot.
Bikes and equipment were perfect.
Can I recommend to all.

BIKETOURS02, Propietario at Bike Tours Uruguay, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

hi!!

Fantastic. I'm really glad you liked the tour and that the equipment was up to your expectations.

It would be nice if Punta del Este can see you again :) and Bike Tours Uruguay ever waits for you all.

Best!

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

On time. Courteous. Entertaining. The route was flat and easy. We saw all the points of interest on the tourist map and enjoyed the scenery and the ride between. Would recommend.

1  Thank Allenceco
BIKETOURS02, Propietario at Bike Tours Uruguay, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

hi!
Many thanks for your kind words and more than happy that you and your wife enjoyed the tour and the result was even more than expected for your wife.
Punta del Este waits for you any time you desire.
Looking forward to you next visit!!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We were really looking forward to the Bike Tour with Alicia in Punta del Este and we were not disappointed. She was waiting with the bikes, helmets and water when we got off the Infinity 30 Jan. We selected our bikes, adjusted our seats, got a short indoctrination from Alicia and off we went to see the sights. Alicia had a helper bringing up the rear to keep an eye on all of us. The pace was just right and there were no hills to contend with. She had a speaker system so we could all hear her explanations at each sight we visited. Even my non-bike riding wife enjoyed the ride. Kudos to Alicia for a well run tour

1  Thank 1NevadaTraveler
BIKETOURS02, Propietario at Bike Tours Uruguay, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Hi!
Sorry for my delay in the response. It's been great meeting you and I am more than glad for your comments and the feelings you could experience along the Bike Tour in Punta del Este.
Thanks a million for your warm words, and me and Punta del Este will be looking forward to your next visit, for sure.
All the best!!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

My wife and I went to punta del este on mid January 2014 and we were happy we could schedule a tour with Prof. Alicia, who is very friendly and made us comfortable during all the activity. I'm quite tall (6'5'') but the bike fit perfectly. My wife wasn't very used to biking, but the pace was slow and she could keep up just fine. Having the opportunity to visit new places in the company of locals is just great, the best way to experience the true essence of the place.

hi
Thanks a lot for your kind words. Very pleased that the bikes provided were the ones that suited you two fine. I'm reallyh happy for your comments which make me continue on the way of what I do.
Looking forward to your next visit to my city.

Best!!

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Thanks, Alicia. Your bike tour for those of us visiting on MV Marina was most enjoyable. You showed us interesting places on a gentle ride in a wonderful place. Best value tour yet on this cruise!

1  Thank Mike H
BIKETOURS02, Propietario at Bike Tours Uruguay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Hi

It was really nice meeting you and your husband together with the group we toured Punta.

It makes me feel proud you spend the time you expected in our lovely city Punta del Este.

Hope to have you back in our country soon again.

Best to you two!!