“Great scupture!”

Ralli Museum Punta del Este
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Ralli Museums is focused on drawing attention to the works of living Latin-American Artists. Additionally, it exhibits works by European 15th through 18th. Century artists, post-impressionism collections as well as paintings and sculptures representing other artistic trends. As a non-profit, private institution we do not accept donations or subsidies fromo either public or private sources. Nor do we engage in any kind of commercial activity; consequently, no dining facilities or museums shops are available in our premises. We hope you will enjoy this proposal as muchs as we have enjoyed preparing it for you.
Reviewed 24 January 2014

If you want to see a great collection of Dali sculpture, make sure to visit the Ralli. There are paintings by South American artists as well, but the sculpture stole the show for me!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I was greatly suprised by this museum. I took pics with three cameras and did not schedule enough time to take a good hard look at everything. If you are into this type of art I cannot recommend this museum any higher.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

This art gallery supports South American artists both painters and sculpturers. Well laid out, with a good selection of Salvidor Dali sculptures. Entrance was free, and no donations were requested.

1  Thank Travellers10Canada
Reviewed 3 March 2013

I'm a museum junkie and in particular I love Surrealism. I could have stayed here for hours but sadly I was on a group tour and had about 45 mins. The Dali works are impressive - well worth the trip.

1  Thank Lisambuchanan
Reviewed 23 February 2013

The Ralli has a beautiful collection of art with many pieces by Dali. The art is well arranged and displayed, both indoors and out. One can sit and enjoy the art. I was surprised that it got a rather grumpy review from the Bradt guide on Uruguay. We felt it was a highlight of our time in Punta del Este.