Hotel L'Auberge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Posada Villa Roma(Punta del Este)
View Hotel
Hotel Porto Bari(Punta del Este)
View Hotel
Hotel El Medano(Punta del Este)
View Hotel
La Capilla(Punta del Este)
View Hotel
Hotel San Marcos(Punta del Este)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Live Hotel Boutique(Punta del Este)
View Hotel
The Grand Hotel(Punta del Este)
View Hotel
The Grand Hotel(Punta del Este)
View Hotel
All reviewswaffleswater towertea housetower roomcharming hotelromantic stayexcellent restauranttake taxisbreakfast is serveduruguaypuntajanuarypersonnel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I stayed in these hotel with my fiancé for two nights, the place is located in a very nice an exclusive neighborhood in Playa Brava, Punta del Este. You can walk to the beach in just seven minutes, it is like two blocks away. you don't need a car. If you want to look for some restaurants and some fun you can take a walk for 30 minutes to the central part of the city just by the coast line, or take a 5 minutes drive.

The place is very private and the service great, the surroundings very romantic and the details very well chosen.

The only problem I find was that you can hear the guesst from the next room.

Room Tip: There is a tower 10 stores high if you want to have a great view go for it. Otherwise you can spend the night in the other rooms located around the garden of the property
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Jose E
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

A truly perfect overnight stay.
Once having arrived, we dropped our bags in our beautiful large room and headed straight for the blazing fire in the living room to sit in the leather armchairs and chill. Dinner was fantastic and the wine was remarkable. Great stop over!!!

• Stayed: June 2013
11  Thank Gschmiddy
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel last weekend and I can honestly say I have no complaints. The grounds are lovely and the entire hotel is beautifully decorated. The rooms are not attached to the main building so it's not a traditional hotel, which I was grateful for because it seemed more whimsical somehow. The room and bathroom were very comfortable and the floor was heated, which in winter is much appreciated. The staff was super attentive, always focused on the customers. I even left some pills in the dinning room and they made sure I got them back. As for the food, perfection. I had fish for lunch, and being from the Caribbean we're accustomed to really good seafood, and this didn't disappoint. It was tender and delicious. The continental breakfast was also to our liking. As for the waffles, they're famous for a reason. We had them with chocolate and dulce de leche sauce. Highly recommended.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
11  Thank Natalia G
Reviewed 14 June 2013

We stayed at this delightful hotel last November for 4 nights. It had not been our 1st choice, but quickly became THE place to stay when in Punta. The room was exquisitely romantic with all the necessities constantly replenished, staff went out of their way to accommodate us and the grounds were very well kept with plenty of private places to relax. Even the lobby was a nice place to cozy up with a book.
Since we have major diet restrictions, we had brought our own food for the 1st night: the kitchen/dining room staff set a beautiful table for us, warmed & served our food, and never charged us extra! In the morning, the chef came out to invite us to the kitchen to make sure we could eat whatever they had. In a word: they went well above & beyond, even for a 5-star place. In all it was a perfect getaway from a busy Buenos Aires vacation.
We will definitely stay at L'Auberge again.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
12  Thank Sofsof2
Reviewed 23 May 2013

My partner and I recently stayed at the resort. It was a bit after the busy Summer season for Uruguay (the winter months for those of us in the USA). The staff was charming, spoke excellent English and they made sure everything was perfect. Our room was clean and the fireplace and heated stone floors made for an extra cozy feel. We walked to the beach one morning..which takes only a few minutes..and enjoyed a relaxing morning just exploring the shore. I would highly recommend Hotel L'Auberge.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple