“very nice hotel and satff”

Quality Inn Arkansas City
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Arkansas City
tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
“very nice hotel and satff”
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Hotel is very nice staff can do anything to help guest so many choice for brakfast and bar and resturant is nice.

1 Thank aria r

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed 4 January 2012

We came to the area intending to stay at the Comfort Inn in Winfield, but after poor customer service we decided to stay elsewhere. I called the Best Western and a young Indian man answered the phone very politely and helpful. I knew I was going to be staying in the area for at least a few nights, but after reading some shaky reviews I decided only to pay for 1 night here and play the rest of the days by ear. The same guy greeted me when I entered and was extremely enthused to help me which was great since I had a strong desire for great customer service. When we got to the room we were very pleased with what we saw. The entrance and bathroom were nice. As we saw the rest of the room we were just as pleased with a large tv, nice lean room, refrigerator and microwave. We noticed one of the bedside lights didn't work and notified the front desk. The young man at the front counter was at our door ready to fix the light almost before we hung up the phone. The bed also was quite comfortable, not too hard, not too soft. Let us say it didn't take long before we booked a second night. We continued to stay there for a few days after our arrival as we were very pleased with the hotel. The final thing is the continental breakfast is wonderful as far as these types of breakfasts go. When my family comes to town this will be where I book their rooms.

1 Thank fastsuprajoe
New Caney, Texas
Reviewed 13 December 2011

we stayed 3 nights here and really enjoyed our stay. we booked the room w/ the hot tub which was beautiful, maid service came each day to change out towels, etc, the hot breakfast bar had alot of choices and ran from 6am to 9am. We didn't take advantage of the pool or the hot tub, but the atrium is gorgeous, lots of things for kids to do including video games, swimming, hot tubs, and a nice restaurant. There is a bar also. We will stay here again when visiting family in ark city.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank TheClarks2011
Manhattan, KS
Reviewed 18 September 2011

The hotel is closely located to the Winfield Bluegrass Festival (about 10 minute drive to Ark City from Winfield,KS). The lobby is decorated very nicely and leads into an open atrium with trees, pool, spa, and dining area. They do serve breakfast, but service was pretty minimal and grumpy. Then again, I would be too if I worked a morning shift. Food was fine. Rooms are nice an comfortable, but the hotel is older, so don't look too closely in the corners. This time we stayed in an outside facing room in rear (towards parking lot) and it was really quiet. Last year we stayed in a room off inner courtyard and it was slightly noisier with people coming and going from atrium.

If going to the Bluegrass Festival, and not camping, this is a really good choice to stay. Their cancellation policy (at this time) is 24 hours in advance. Not true with Winfield hotels (6 mo cancellation at most!). BUT MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY...like one year in advance.

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank LittleAppleRed
Arkansas City, Kansas
Reviewed 23 May 2011

my father stay 3 days there for a wedding even he loved how clean the room was the staff was very respectful especialythe housekepeer we left them 3 $ the first night for them they didn't take it i was there the second days we left it againg on the bed and still was there. I had to give it to her in her hand. bottom line the room and hotel service is great a little expensive

• Stayed April 2011
3 Thank a_twan
Norman, Oklahoma
Reviewed 12 April 2011

I have been working in this area since November of 2010. I stayed in three different chain hotels in the Winfield/Ark City area before coming here. When I checked in the first time, I knew this would be home base during my time working in the area. The staff is extremely friendly and have gone out of their way to make my time away from home more pleasant. If I have need of anything or a special request, it is taken care of quickly and with a friendly smile. Instead of the typical bagels and donuts for breakfast, they have scrambled eggs, sausage links, gravy and biscuits, yogurt, cereal, waffles, etc. I guarantee you won't get that for a "free" breakfast at any of the other places in this area. This is the ONLY place I would recommend in the area. They are still in the process of remodeling because it is an older facility, but it is hands down the ONLY place I will stay as long as I am working in this area.

Room Tip: I recommend the rooms in the inner courtyard.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank gharrell
Kansas
Reviewed 31 March 2011

Where do I start? Rude clerks, corridor door did not lock, no restaurant as stated.
Best of all I awoke to find no shower and had to get on my knees to wash my hair, and take a "sponge" bath. When compaining upon check out, clerk was rude once more, and no manager was "available". Nasty experience. I chose this hotel because of Best Western affiliation and BW made it right, but it didn't change the experience.
If you find yourself in Ark City, as it's called. bail out of the Atrium Inn!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business

Liberty Inn
Liberty Inn
#4 of 5 in Winfield
Americas Best Value Inn - Arkansas City

Been to Quality Inn Arkansas City? Share your experiences!