“Perfect for Lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Waitstaff
elmwood Park, NJ
“Perfect for Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2011

I am a picky eater who follows a gluten-fee, lactose free and vegeterian diet. I am very picky and demand the standards I am use to in the US. On a recent trip with my mom to Bolivia we dicovered this cute little place on our way to the supermarket. They have a fixed-price lunch menu which is posted outside the storefront for the next two weeks. It comes out to about four US dollars per person. You can choose from a salad or a soup, main entree(all vegeterian...my mom who is a canavore enjoyed all the entrees), dessert and your beverage is included in your meal. The place gets busy and the two waitresses are very efficient in assisting. I found the restaurant to be clean. My mother and I were never disappointed with our lunch. They also give you this yummy bread to eat with your meal. I can't eat bread because it makes me sick, but I made an exception because it was just delicious. The desserts were all delicious and the quiche was very good too! Great place to have lunch if you have high standards and don't want to walk out feeling like you ate like a pig.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank kata25

La Paz
“Wifi and delicious treats!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2009

This is one of my go-to cafes in Plaza Avaroa area. It has a wide selection of delicious cakes, the coffee is tasty, and the wifi is pretty high quality! it's not usually as busy as some of the other nearby cafes, I've yet to try anything more than their breakfast food, but I'm content with their cakes and coffee!

• 3 of 5 bubbles