We stayed here for two nights ahead of heading south to Sucre, Potosi and Uyuni. This really is a great hotel, distinguished in the main by really helpful service and an attractive building.The rooms have nice character (not bland), are spacious and all amenities work really well. Wifi struggled to reach our room, but there was a lounge area just outside that worked fine. Our room faced onto the street and had a small balcony. There was zero street noise. There is no lift in the hotel and unless you are well acclimatized to the altitude ( we were), then let the hotel staff haul the big bags around! La Paz is at genuine altitude and you will huff and puff. The hotel is well located for walking access to most city centre sites, being right next to the infamous witches market area. We found plenty of good restaurants nearby and never once felt unsafe. The hotel is a short walk from where the tourist buses from Puno arrive, so this is also a bonus. We have stayed in many hotels over 3 months of traveling in SA and know great service when we see it. The staff at Rosaria are superb! They could not help enough, no matter what the time of day. Well done to the team for making our short such a pleasant one. You deserve your EXCELLENT rating!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, charm and colonial style located in the center of La Paz. The perfect location for your city excursions. Friendly and helpful staff that will make you fell at home. Eco friendly and smoke free hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Rosario La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Rosario La Paz
- Residencial Rosario Hotel La Paz