My husband and I stayed here as it is fairly close to the bus station. It was a real treat! Our room was on the second floor above the courtyard with a window overlooking the street - yes there was noise in the day but nothing unacceptable. The room felt cosy and the storage heater provided made the room very toasty and warm! The bed was very comfortable and we loved the headboard with its applique artwork (in fact all the artwork around the hotel was lovely). Breakfast was the best we've had in South America - an abundant, varied buffet with fresh fruit, pastries, pancakes and yoghurt just to name a few! The restaurant was also open for dinner serving delicious food at very reasonable prices. If you want to buy souveniers, the hotel has a fairtrade shop called Ayni attached - lovely shawls for 200-300 bs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely, charm and colonial style located in the center of La Paz. The perfect location for your city excursions. Friendly and helpful staff that will make you fell at home. Eco friendly and smoke free hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Rosario La Paz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residencial Rosario La Paz
- Residencial Rosario Hotel La Paz