All reviews great hotel with fantastic staff not hesitate to stay here again management team business trip comfortable beds great place to stay room service jaime shuttle facilities lobby bog jacuzzi driver wifi desk taxis
Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

My family of four stayed here the night before we flew home...we were able to stay in one room with 2 beds...took a taxi into Candelaria to do a little shopping before we flew home...only a 15 minute taxi ride

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Hilton G, Gerente at Hilton Garden Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2019

Dear Alberta

We would like to know that our hotel is up to your needs, thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope to be able to count on you at a future opportunity.

Reviewed 21 December 2018

This was an horrible experience. When I arrived I was told a price way higher than the one online. When I commented on this, I was told if I wanted the lower price I had to book online. I did it. I went in my room and within 30 minutes I received a message from Airfrance telling me my flight was cancelled, and my new flght was in two hours time. I therefore went back to the reception not having used the room, and I asked for a partial refund given the circumstances. I was told this was not possible as I had booked online.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Storyteller424584
Hilton G, Gerente at Hilton Garden Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, your comments are valued as an improvement tool for us.
regrettably the collection of your rate can not be modified in this case taking into account that the reservation entered by a channel external to our. We await your kind understanding in this incident and be able to count on you during your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

We had a late flight, and needed a airport hotel for the night. The shuttle was waiting for us at the airport, and after a short drive we were treated to ice water and cookies. Tea and coffee were also available. The room was immaculate, and the staff was very accommodating. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Compass794251
Hilton G, Gerente at Hilton Garden Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2018

We are glad to know that we fulfill your expectations, for us it is a pleasure to make your stay a memorable experience, thank you for sharing your comments, we hope to have the pleasure of having you again at our Hilton Garden Inn Bogota Airport hote

Reviewed 19 December 2018

The Hotel Beautiful The Attention of all the excellent staff especialy Ct. Alejandro and Estrella. The quality of service to excellent customer in alll its processes.
Excellent staff style and prestation.
A luxury Hotel that is positioned first with a management team of high level of management and professionalism.

Room tip: the external views
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hilton G, Gerente at Hilton Garden Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Regards
It is a pleasure for us to have been your hosts and be able to provide our best service in such an important event, thank you for sharing your experience with us, by the Hilton Garden Inn family we send a warm hug and we hope to have the pleasure of having them again in our hotel

Reviewed 1 December 2018 via mobile

The downsides first: Although everything was booked well in advance, I waited half an hour for the airport pickup from the hotel. And then the hotel doesn’t serve food after 10:30pm and there are no restaurants in walking distance. They have snacks available, but obviously that’s not the same.

The rest of the stay was good, the hotel has a decent gym and if you bring your swim wear you can also use the hot tub. Breakfast is okay, regular standard for the price category. The location of the hotel is a little off the city center, so if you plan to stay close to the airport, fine, but if you want to go to the city, it’s a somewhat long ride.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Hilton G, Gerente at Hilton Garden Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, your comments are a tool that helps us improve every day, we deeply regret not meeting your expectations, the Hilton Garden Inn brand is a Focus Service concept so our restaurant is not available 24 hrs, however we have our pavilion pantry in which we offer a variety of products, in terms of transportation due to the journey that must be traveled the frequency is 1 hour, however and we are already working so that it is more continuous. We hope to contemplate our property during your next visit to Bogotá.