All reviews great hotel with fantastic staff not hesitate to stay here again management team business trip comfortable beds great place to stay room service shuttle jaime facilities lobby driver bog jacuzzi wifi desk taxis
Reviewed 9 January 2019

Excellent hotel, close to El Dorado Airport, Hayuelos and Salitre Plaza and very neat hotel and staff. My stay (Dec.27 - Jan. 02,2019) was very pleasant and formidable, our Desk host, Aura, welcoming and greeting us our stay and every time we encounter her, she is a gem and the same for all the employees that work at lobby/reception desk area, no matter what time you arrive and leave the hotel. Also, the personnel from the cozy Grill bar and restaurant very attentive, specially Eugenia, Juan and the marvelous Karen which help us when we cater our New Year Eve dinner. The Food at the restaurant and our catering was excellent and formidable. I would recommended and will stay again in my return/every time to Bogota.

Room tip: Beautiful reception, floor hallways and neatness.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank miguell742
Hilton G, Gerente at Hilton Garden Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2019

Dear Mr. Miguel,
Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with us, we are pleased to know that our hotel along with the staff was to your liking and we met your expectations as that is our objective to achieve unforgettable experiences in our guests.
On the part of all our work team receive a great greeting and we hope to be able to count on your presence at the next opportunity.
Hilton Garden Inn Bogota Airport is your home!

Reviewed 6 January 2019 via mobile

My family of four stayed here the night before we flew home...we were able to stay in one room with 2 beds...took a taxi into Candelaria to do a little shopping before we flew home...only a 15 minute taxi ride

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Alberta

We would like to know that our hotel is up to your needs, thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope to be able to count on you at a future opportunity.

Reviewed 21 December 2018

This was an horrible experience. When I arrived I was told a price way higher than the one online. When I commented on this, I was told if I wanted the lower price I had to book online. I did it. I went in my room and within 30 minutes I received a message from Airfrance telling me my flight was cancelled, and my new flght was in two hours time. I therefore went back to the reception not having used the room, and I asked for a partial refund given the circumstances. I was told this was not possible as I had booked online.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Storyteller424584
Hilton G, Gerente at Hilton Garden Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, your comments are valued as an improvement tool for us.
regrettably the collection of your rate can not be modified in this case taking into account that the reservation entered by a channel external to our. We await your kind understanding in this incident and be able to count on you during your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 20 December 2018 via mobile

We had a late flight, and needed a airport hotel for the night. The shuttle was waiting for us at the airport, and after a short drive we were treated to ice water and cookies. Tea and coffee were also available. The room was immaculate, and the staff was very accommodating. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Compass794251
Hilton G, Gerente at Hilton Garden Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2018

We are glad to know that we fulfill your expectations, for us it is a pleasure to make your stay a memorable experience, thank you for sharing your comments, we hope to have the pleasure of having you again at our Hilton Garden Inn Bogota Airport hote

Reviewed 19 December 2018

The Hotel Beautiful The Attention of all the excellent staff especialy Ct. Alejandro and Estrella. The quality of service to excellent customer in alll its processes.
Excellent staff style and prestation.
A luxury Hotel that is positioned first with a management team of high level of management and professionalism.

Room tip: the external views
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Hilton G, Gerente at Hilton Garden Inn Bogota Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2018

Regards
It is a pleasure for us to have been your hosts and be able to provide our best service in such an important event, thank you for sharing your experience with us, by the Hilton Garden Inn family we send a warm hug and we hope to have the pleasure of having them again in our hotel