“Excellent!!!”

Bogota Marriott Hotel
Ranked #6 of 269 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed 6 April 2011

Great hotel, service, location is close to the airport but otherwise in very residencial area. Has some restaurant downstairs and shopping mall nearby

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 March 2011

I can only say that the staff at this hotel really did save my life as I got very sick and had to go to the emergency room of a hospital for 3 days. From staying with me at the hospital,visiting me and keeping in contact with my family as well as many other amazing things the staff did for me it was truly an expeirence I will never forget or the people there that made everything happen. I would reccomend this hotel to everyone without a doubt. I have been a platinum member for 25 years and have stayed all over the world this hotel gets my highest rating for service way beyond the call of duty

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank roberta500
Reviewed 7 March 2011

I got sick when i was in the hotel. The staff was awesome, all of them were absolutely professional and friendly with me. They took care of contacting my family, they sent a bellboy to bought my medicine and even they ask the chef for an special diet for me that were not in the menu. With no doubt this hotel, and his staff will be forever in my heart and I will consider this the best hotel in the world.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank brikomil
Reviewed 2 February 2011

For a Business Traveller this hotel is excellent. My room rate was for an Exceutive Level room which included an number of additional benefits in the price, namely: Wifi Access, 1 collection of Laundry per day, Executive lounge access & breakfast. It is certainly not the cheapest hotel in the area, but the certainly the nicest.

The room was large and clean and included a huge flat-screen TV. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was large and included good quality toiletries as you would expect from a Marriott. A toothbrush set and Shaving kit were included by default.

The executive lounge (10th floor) is excellent and offered "free/inclusive" drinks and food in the evenings. I visited with a couple of colleagues that were staying in another hotel without any issue at all, in fact the staff were welcoming. I was also able to perform my check-out there as well.

Overall, a pleasant stay. There are also a number of bars and restaurants nearby should you wish to venture out.

The hotel is a fair distance from the centre of the city so this may be an issue for some.

The security is as you would expect from a Hotel in Bogota.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 December 2010

December was my 7th trip to Bogota this year and I wouldn't stay anywhere else but the Bogota Marriott at the Corporate Center! From the moment I was picked up at the airport and offered refreshments in the bus I knew that this was the place to stay. The staff is the most professional and courteous. Once they know your name they use it with every greeting and salutation. Not to worry if you don’t speak Spanish everyone is bilingual. The restaurants and bar are amazing! Anything you would like from filet mignon and roasted baby potatoes to sushi to a good old fashion club sandwich, the Bogota Marriott has it all. The chefs have done an amazing job with the freshness of their fruits and vegetables to their mouth watering seafood dishes. While either sitting outside by the shallow pond filled with river rocks and the sound of flowing water under a propane heat lamp or snuggling on the sofa next to the gas fireplace the service is top notch. Don’t want to miss the big game, sit at the bar with Andres and have him pour you a glass of 38 year old scotch. Oscar, Maite and Andrea have their staff well prepared and superb form. They make you feel right at home without having to do the dishes yourself. For those who travel quite often the living space is exquisite. With pillow top mattress that you just sink into, ample work space, lounging chair and ataman, 36” flat screen hd tv and unbelievable water pressure with almost instant hot water you will be in heaven. In room Colombian coffee, free bottled water, turndown service and if you forget your toiletries no worries they will provide them for you everyday of your stay. Plan on working out? A state of the art gym is in the basement with a heated indoor pool and staff on hand to assist you or just pour you a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice in the morning. All of this great service, food and security do come with a price however it is well worth it when your thousands of miles from home.

I can’t say enough about the Bogota Marriott. If your planning on traveling in the area stay no where else!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2010

Pau the hotel manager was a great host to me helped a lot to facilitate check in after my free transport from the airport.Great hotel fairly pricy but not too bad with frequent guest points got an upgrade to a preferred tenth floor suite with GREAT views free wifi giant breakfast night cocktails and appetizers.Located in the best shopping area in Bogota fairly close15 minutes or so from the airport.I was impressed with the security at the hotel happt yellow Lab Dogs in spiffy uniforms checked everyone upon entry a wise move these days.My stay was outstanding.Certainly the best or at least one of the best truly upscale five star options in Bogota for best location close to the airport with FREE airport shuttle.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2010

This is the second time I stay at this hotel and I must say, the service is impeccable! Friendly staff and wonderful accomodations, in my opinion much better than the newer JW Marriott built near the financial district of Bogota. Free business center with a friendly receptionist there and we just discovered a mall which is located only three blocks away from the hotel with very nice shopping, you just can't go wrong. Besides, you can also save the $35000 pesos that the taxi would cost you to the airport as this hotel has a free shuttle service. Definitely my favorite hotel in Bogota!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple