I stayed for one week and was upgraded to the executive floor due to Marriott Rewards Gold status.
There is not much I can say about this hotel other that I can recommend it without qualification. Well, it is not centrally located (i.e., near Candelaria or Zona Rosa neighborhoods) but other than that - only the most picky travelers will find something to complain about this place.
* Nice rooms with great beds (they are on the soft side). Quiet although the hotel is located on a busy road.
* Pleasant hotel restaurant (good value) and executive lounge. There are also a few other dining options within walking distance.
* Professional staff
* Not a cheap hotel but it feels like money well spent
* Close to airport and Gran Estacion shopping mall
* Nothing! It was all good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bogota Marriott Hotel is a top choice among luxury hotels in Bogota, Colombia. We are located in the financial and entertainment center of Salitre in Bogota, just 4 miles away from the International Airport El Dorado. At our hotel you will find 2 unique concept restaurants and a bar. Pimento is a casual Italian restaurant where guests enjoy homemade style pasta in a welcoming and fresh ambience. Tanoshii is a chic restaurant that serves genuine Japanese cuisine where local and international guests chill out after work and enjoy live music and trendy Sake based cocktails. Our hotel features a fully equipped fitness center, an indoor lap pool, an indoor Jacuzzi, a Spa with steam rooms, saunas, and three massage rooms. At our executive lounge on the 10th floor, guests can have a complimentary breakfast and in the evenings they can enjoy hors d'oeuvres and cocktails. All our rooms are designed to deliver the best comfort, featuring streaming-speed Internet access, soundproof windows, total blackout curtains, 300-thread count Egyptian cotton linen sheets, a wide working desk with ergonomic chair, an alarm clock, a docking station for mobile devices, a fully equipped bathroom with wide shower heads, and more. The hotel has 8,460 sq. ft. of versatile meeting space equipped with the latest in audiovisual technology and our experienced hotel planning team will assist you in organizing your gathering. Bogota Marriott Hotel offers complimentary parking spaces for its guests. Stepping out of our hotel's lobby you will find the Bogota Corporate Center, a plaza with restaurants and bars, 2 of the most important shopping malls in Bogota, the Chamber of Commerce, and the Maloka Interactive Center, all of which are just minutes away from our hotel. Bogota Marriott Colombia is 6 miles away from Bogota's financial district, and from Zona T and Zona G entertainment district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Marriott, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bogota Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.