Bogota Marriott Hotel
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$100
US$85
Hotel Bogota 100(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$60
US$56
US$71
  • Restaurant
Charlies Place Hotel(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$37
Lancaster House(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$55
2,504 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeclose to the airportgreat hotelsushi barminutes from the airportel doradojuan carlosshuttle servicebusiness triplatin americaexcellent staybusiness travelerbusiness centeri highly recommend this hotelpimentogymkatherine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2013

We had a wonderful time. The service at this hotel from the bellman to the room attendants is exceptional, especially all the guys on the 10th floor lounge. A big thanks to Leonardo,Jessica, Luis, Juan Carlos, Monica, Milena and Jonathan. We will stay here again and recomend this hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Quality_ManagerBOG, Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Jorge,
Thank you for choosing Marriott Bogota. We fell completely flattered with your review. It will be a pleasure to host your friends and family as a result of a good experience. We count with and spectacular team in our executive floor who will always offer you and unforgettable stay. We hope to host you again in your next trip to Bogota.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

Very nice hotel, all the way around. Internet was very fast and reliable which is very important on my biz travels. The Concierge, Geraldin, was excellent and had a great attitude in our many conversations and emails we exchanged! She also worked very hard and very fast in helping me put together a short trip to Cartagena from Bogota. And it turned out to be a great side trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear guest,
Thank you for telling us your experience in our hotel. We feel glad that the service has been convenient to satisfy your needs, Geraldine, as our team on the concierge floor, will be happy to read your review. Similarly Marriott Bogota hopes to see you back again.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Wow, what a hotel! I am a big fan of Marriott and have stayed at dozens of their properties in the USA, Spain, and China. But the Marriott in Bogota out-classes all the other properties I have stayed at. The level of service, the attention to detail, and focus on customer satisfaction is unparalleled. I have no negative comments for my recent stay in Bogota.

Tip: the hotel website asks that you contact the hotel with your arrival time to ensure that the shuttle will meet you. I did so, but I was only told to go to areas 5/6 on the bottom level (Arrivals), and I would find the shuttle. When I arrived at the airport, I went outside, and there were dozens of people with signs. I found the one with Marriott Bogota (not the JW Marriott), and I was escorted to the shuttle. Couldn't be easier.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Kirk,
Thank you for comment your experience. We are glad that your stay in our hotel has fulfilled all your requirements. Marriott Bogota is always caring about your welfare and your comfort. Thank you again for your great review and we hope to see you back in our hotel.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

The facility is nice, bright and airy. It is easy to get to through Bogota's notorious traffic. The Staff is great, close to everything I need. The 10th Floor lounge is great. I will stay here again. The place to stay.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear James,
Thank you for your review. We are proud to be the place to be. Marriott Bogota offers the suitable service, the comfortable place and the convenient amenities to make of your stay a perfect moment during your trip. We hope to see you back in our hotel.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This is my first time at this hotel. It is conveniently close to the Airport; a shuttle is available of of 6:00AM. The hotel is well surrounded by restaurants and services. The staff is very friendly, the room is very comfortable and clean. The hotel in general is just immaculate, the gym and spa are easily accesible. I would have given them five stars if it were not for the air conditioned that did not work well in my room the first day. They fixed it right away! Thank you Marriott crew!

Room Tip: A view to the lobby entrance is nicer.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
juanpie, Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Fernando M,
Thank you so much for your review. I apologize that the air conditioner did not work properly the first night but I'm glad to hear that they fixed it right away.
Hope to see you back soon.