Bogota Marriott Hotel
US$578
US$479
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Le Manoir Bogota(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$47
US$98
US$87
2,503 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeclose to the airportgreat hotelsushi barminutes from the airportel doradojuan carlosshuttle servicebusiness triplatin americaexcellent staybusiness travelerbusiness centeri highly recommend this hotelpimentogymkatherine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The hotel is very nice, clean, a bit distant from the city. Has a great breakfast, good courteous service. The business center was good although a bit pricey for prints beyond 20. They charged $1.7 U$D P/P. The room rate for standard occupancy was around 300 U$D which is a bit high for this region. Other than that the bed was one of the most comfortable ones I slept in. Dinner was OK at the Japanese restaurant on premises

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank m747p
juanpie, Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for your great review. I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel and its services.
We hope to see you back soon when your travel needs bring you back to Bogota.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Spectacular room, nice service, only 10 minutes from the airport with free shuttle, wonderful restaurant inside called Pimiento.
Well, I extremely recommend you that is interested in visit Bogota for tourism and better for business.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rubens A
juanpie, Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about the hotel and thank you for the recommendations. Pimento is a great Italian restaurant, you're correct, now, next time, I invite you to try Tanoshii Lounge, our Sushi Lounge. You won't be dissappointed.
Hope to see you soon next time you visit Bogota.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The hotel is beautifully designed and decorated, and rooms are spacious and comfortable. The meals and restaurants onsite are quite good and the service is strong.

The only negative I can find is that the hotel is located in an area that, while near the airport, doesn't have too much to see. Cabs are cheap, so transport is not a problem, but it would still be nice to be closer to interesting places to visit in Bogota.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PunyPenguin

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. You are right, we are located just 15 minutes away from the airport. Downtown is only 15 minutes away in the opposite direction and we are close to some interesting areas in the city. As you mention, public transportation in Bogota is not expensive and that facilitates for our guests to visit the surroundings.
Hope to see you soon next time you come to Bogota.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Really great property and nice staff, just way too slow for my needs. It took 15 minutes to check out in the Executive floor and I was the only customer checking out. The guy was slow and a bit clueless…other than that a good hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Sbroumand_Nomad
juanpie, Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I'm glad you enjoyed the property and the quality of our staff. Sorry to hear that check out process took you so long. We'll make it better next time. I guarantee it. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

The hotel is very pretty and the staff is very friendly but that doesn't make up for the lack of attention to everyday details. I was put up by an airline (cancelled flight) so I realize that's not normal, but even so this was subpar. Van driver was very courteous but didn't know the shuttle only went to airport on half hours--he suggested 6:45, while front desk said 6:30 or 7. Front desk took meal voucher, informed me there was a limit--no problem there. It's 11 PM now, so as I reach restaurant they are closing. No problem, someone from kitchen takes my order, which will be sent to the room. 15 minutes later he calls to let me know the meal is over the limit, so I decide to look through the room service menu. When I call back I am told the airline meal is a sandwich, drink, and chips--not even a question as to what kind of drink I would like. This is 11:30 and "should be there within 30 minutes, maybe less". At 1:10 AM I call to check and after 3-4 minutes on hold am told that the meals are almost ready to deliver--they decided to wait until they are ALL ready, so I will get supper at 1:30 AM (probably later). I cancelled that and decided to just have coffee, but guess what? no coffee in sight, so I call room service again and within 5 minutes I do have coffee. When I go to shower the next morning there is no soap, no shampoo, nothing.

I would be extemely vexed if I was paying for this, since I wasn't I'm only mildly vexed. Friendly and beautiful is important, but service is more important and they blew it on that front.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank viajeromisionero
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Dear Guest.
Thank you for choosing us during your recent visit to Bogota.
We would like to apologize for the inconveniences that you could have had regarding to your meal. We can assure you that we are taking the necessary measures to ensure this situation will not occur in the future again.

Our philosophy is to create positive experiences of great reminder for all our guests, for that reason we will offer you complimentary dinner during your next stay for the inconveniences that it may have caused you.
Please contact us before your arrival and we will make sure everything is ready.
If there is anything that we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best regards,