Bogota Marriott Hotel
US$128
  • Breakfast included
US$81
US$75
Hotel Vilar America(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
2,521 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeclose to the airportgreat hotelsushi barminutes from the airportel doradojuan carlosshuttle servicebusiness triplatin americaexcellent staybusiness travelerbusiness centeri highly recommend this hotelpimentogymkatherine
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The Marriott Hotel near the airport in Bogota is a beautiful hotel strategically located. The reception staff is very welcoming and professional. They have mini buses that take you to the airport every half hour or private white taxis. The lobby restaurants and bars are very nice, good food and loved their sushi bar as well with a television in case you want to watch the news or anything else. Rooms are ok big enough to sleep well. Bathrooms are very nice also with a very good ammount of towels. Bed is comfortable and quality of linens are excellent.
I certainly reccomend this hotel not only for business but also to stay with your family.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank lovetheworld16
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear guest.
It is wonderful to know you enjoyed the food of our Pimento restaurant and our Tanoshii sushi bar. It is great to know you enjoy as well your room with our comfortable bed perfect for you and your family.
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience and it will be our pleasure to have you back with us once again.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have lost count of how many times I have stayed at this hotel but for certain, I can attest to their high level of customer service and their attention to detail. They are always good but during my last stay they went above and beyond what I would have expected. I was catching my flight back to Florida and brining a business sample to the US and unfortunately the airline refused to take a key component that I needed delivered, I didn't have were to turn and was facing a very delicate decision lose the equipment or miss my flight (I had to be back in the US for the next day) The Hotel shuttle not only picked up the piece at the airport but also the front desk held it until I was able to arrange for specialized shipping. You have no idea, how much that meant to me and my business! Thank you for always doing a superb job!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear guest.
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and for choosing us always in your trips to Bogota.
We are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond what you would expected. Our staff will be proud of read your comments. We will share it with our team.
We look forward to serving your travel needs and see you soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located close to the El Dorado airport and well connected by taxi to the rest of the city. Great hospitality, comfy rooms, amenities. Great breakfast buffet. Two excellent restaurants offer good options of Italian and Colombian food (Pimiento), or tapas and sushi . Nearby other Hotels and business district. Great for conference organization. Will surely return!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Guest.
We would like to thank you for share your comments about your experience in our hotel.
We are so glad you were able to experience our hospitality. It’s wonderful for us to know that your stay was pleasant. We hope to have you back again.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

The stay was nice and service was great. Enjoyed the convenience of locality to airport. Executive lounge had nice service and it was convenient to have the ability to checkout from there as we'll. Local restaurants were average close to the Marriott, however a little longer drive and it was easy to find great places to eat.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear guest.
Thanks for your kind comments and let us know your experience with us. We hope to have the pleasure of serve you again. We are at your service.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

They had bomb dogs, but I don't think they were necessary. The hotel was nicely appointed, fast elevators (a must in my eyes), great staff, and great executive lounge. My room was very comfortable, quite, and the room temperature was easy to control. The sushi bar in the hotel was fabulous! I fell in love with Sushi at this place. We had a long evening and the hotel arranged a private tour. excellent price and great tour guide with a private car. The are several restraints just out side the hotel. It's a quick and safe walk to a local mall. Quick access to the airport and downtown attractions. I hope I get to go back someday.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear guest.

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.