“Incredible Service!!!”

Ranked #9 of 265 Hotels in Bogota
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Incredible Service!!!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Last October I stayed at the Marriott and it was great! I then left Bogota for Cartagena. I accidentally left a significant amount of money my hotel in Cartagena. Before I departed for home, I called the concierge at the Marriott in Bogota to see if she could help. She contacted the Cartagena hotel, got my money shipped to her, and she held it until I returned to Bogota in March 2014. And if that was not great enough, she also met me at the airport and delivered the money to me since I had to stay in another area of Bogota next to my office. Geraldin is the concierge and she is awesome! And always willing to help and come up with solutions. Really amazing service. I could honestly almost not believe it. She is also very helpful in helping make side trips to other parts of Bogota or Colombia. Thanks!!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Guest.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are proud of Geraldine, we assure you that we will share with her about your great comment, she always does their best to make our guests feel at home.
We hope to have the pleasure of serve you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (154)
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The staff is very professional. Everything was perfect. We want to thanks Mr. Nestor Pena who works in the Pimiento restaurant for taking care of us during our breakfast and Andrea Lizarazo for the good coffees.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Karen.
Thank you choosing us during your visit in Bogota.
It is nice to know you had a good experience in our hotel and that everything was perfect.
We hope to have the pleasure of serve you again as you deserve and we share your comments with Nestor, Andrea and with our Pimento staff.
Best Regards,
Bogota, Colombia
Reviewed 14 April 2014

The Marriott Hotel near the airport in Bogota is a beautiful hotel strategically located. The reception staff is very welcoming and professional. They have mini buses that take you to the airport every half hour or private white taxis. The lobby restaurants and bars are very nice, good food and loved their sushi bar as well with a television in case you want to watch the news or anything else. Rooms are ok big enough to sleep well. Bathrooms are very nice also with a very good ammount of towels. Bed is comfortable and quality of linens are excellent.
I certainly reccomend this hotel not only for business but also to stay with your family.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank lovetheworld16
Dear guest.
It is wonderful to know you enjoyed the food of our Pimento restaurant and our Tanoshii sushi bar. It is great to know you enjoy as well your room with our comfortable bed perfect for you and your family.
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience and it will be our pleasure to have you back with us once again.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I have lost count of how many times I have stayed at this hotel but for certain, I can attest to their high level of customer service and their attention to detail. They are always good but during my last stay they went above and beyond what I would have expected. I was catching my flight back to Florida and brining a business sample to the US and unfortunately the airline refused to take a key component that I needed delivered, I didn't have were to turn and was facing a very delicate decision lose the equipment or miss my flight (I had to be back in the US for the next day) The Hotel shuttle not only picked up the piece at the airport but also the front desk held it until I was able to arrange for specialized shipping. You have no idea, how much that meant to me and my business! Thank you for always doing a superb job!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear guest.
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and for choosing us always in your trips to Bogota.
We are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond what you would expected. Our staff will be proud of read your comments. We will share it with our team.
We look forward to serving your travel needs and see you soon.
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel is located close to the El Dorado airport and well connected by taxi to the rest of the city. Great hospitality, comfy rooms, amenities. Great breakfast buffet. Two excellent restaurants offer good options of Italian and Colombian food (Pimiento), or tapas and sushi . Nearby other Hotels and business district. Great for conference organization. Will surely return!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
General_ManagerBOG, General Manager at Bogota Marriott Hotel, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Guest.
We would like to thank you for share your comments about your experience in our hotel.
We are so glad you were able to experience our hospitality. It’s wonderful for us to know that your stay was pleasant. We hope to have you back again.
Lima, Peru
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

The stay was nice and service was great. Enjoyed the convenience of locality to airport. Executive lounge had nice service and it was convenient to have the ability to checkout from there as we'll. Local restaurants were average close to the Marriott, however a little longer drive and it was easy to find great places to eat.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Dear guest.
Thanks for your kind comments and let us know your experience with us. We hope to have the pleasure of serve you again. We are at your service.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 5 April 2014

They had bomb dogs, but I don't think they were necessary. The hotel was nicely appointed, fast elevators (a must in my eyes), great staff, and great executive lounge. My room was very comfortable, quite, and the room temperature was easy to control. The sushi bar in the hotel was fabulous! I fell in love with Sushi at this place. We had a long evening and the hotel arranged a private tour. excellent price and great tour guide with a private car. The are several restraints just out side the hotel. It's a quick and safe walk to a local mall. Quick access to the airport and downtown attractions. I hope I get to go back someday.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dear guest.

Thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. Hope to see you return again soon. Safe travels.