“Good location”

Ranked #58 of 265 Hotels in Bogota
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good location”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Had a great 2 night stay at this hotel. Clean, nice and the location is perfect. If Parque 93 is where you plan to visit, go out for drinks, great food, etc...then this is a great location. Breakfast was great. Gym is small but has basic cardio equipment and water, towels, and a tv. It is nice they have laptops in the lobby that are available for use along with a printer, really helped with work items.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
HiexService, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Dear shawn w,

Thank you very much for your comments about your stays at Holiday Inn Express Bogotá.

We pride ourselves on our amazing location and on our facilities. It is extremely motivational for our team to be considered as a very good option for our guests.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Holiday Inn Express Bogotá

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Have travelled to bogota several occasions and many hotels offer you good options to stay at decent prices, however what it makes me to return is service. I have stayed at many holiday inn express but the team here is rather exceptional. They make this hotel so especial. Bedrooms are good, very generous in size. Breakfast is fine and you can find healthy options. It wasn't that close to the office but the 10 min walk felt very safe.
I will return on my next visit.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
HiexService, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Dear Kieran G,

I was so glad to read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Bogota and that you found us via Tripadvisor.

I was also delighted to read that you enjoyed our service and that we met your expectations in all aspects of your stay with us.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back in person, on your next visit, thank you for choosing us as your hotel in Bogota.

Kind regards,

Loyalty Champion
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I stayed in several hotels in Bogota but there was always something what made me look for different hotel. Not anymore ... I found all I need and what I want in HIEX.
It starts with very efficient check in ... then you get nice, clean and well appointed room ... then nice healthy breakfast ... Hotel is very well located in very safe neighborhood. There are nice restaurant in walking distance from hotel.
All hotel employees, from receptionist to room maids, are so nice. They definitely want you to feel home.

Room Tip: Rooms facing lateral street are more quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
HiexService, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Dear NayiU,

I cannot thank you enough for your kind words following your recent stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Bogotá. I was delighted that you felt the hotel fulfilled your expectations in which refers to service, rooms and location.

I would also want to thank you for choosing us as your hotel in Bogota. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Holiday Inn Express Bogotá in the near future.

Woodstock, Georgia
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed here on business and the rooms were very nice and quiet. The lobby was very nice and the breakfast was great. The location was also very nice, there are lots of restaurants in walking distance. The French restaurant attached to the hotel has yummy food. The only problem I had was that the internet connection, it wasn't working on my phone while it worked in a hotel just a couple days earlier.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
HiexService, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Dear CoptRWF,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write following your stay with us at Holiday Inn Express Bogotá.

We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed the location of our hotel, the restaurant Bagatelle and our rooms.

I regret about the inconvenient that you experienced with the internet service.

I can assure you that this kind of failures it is not what represent us, our staff and IT staff will be pleased to help you. Anyhow we would apreciate if you can give us further information about your inconvinient so we are able to solve it for your future stays.

Once again thank you for your comments and we look forward to welcome you back on your next visit to Colombia.

Ana María Solórzano Ballén
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Every time you arrive to the hotel you will find a great team that will do anything in order to do your stay comfortable . Their loyalty program really works, you can get an upgrade easily.

PS: you have to try the bagatelle menu, you will enjoy it.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear tisha214,

I am truly glad to hear that you always had an enjoyable stay with us. I would like to thank you for your comments about our excellent service and the benefits offered by our loyalty program IHG Rewards Club.

We look forward to welcoming you back, so you can experience Holiday Inn Express Bogotá again.

amsolorzano@oxohotel.com
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I stayed here for business twice already. The hotel is located in a very convenient place, with taxi service 24/7. The staff is usually very friendly.
The rooms are spacious and quite comfortable.
The breakfast area is quite small, but they have good options and it doesn't get crowded.
Very good option.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear C R,

We pride ourselves on great customer service and on our amazing location. It is extremely motivational for our team to be considered as a very good option for our guests.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last 6 months. Hallways are dark. Space is cramped. Overall not very comfortable. No restaurant except for the breakfast buffet, No bar. Oh, and try hard not to get a room facing the street out front of the hotel, the traffic noise is constant, day and night.

Room Tip: Do not get a room facing the street unless you enjoy constant traffic noise.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
HiexService, Gerente at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Dear Mr. Elgringoenmexico,

Thank you for taking time to write about your experience with us.

I am sorry to hear you felt disappointed about our facilities and dining offering. We are constantly working on improving our guest experience. I would like to share with you that as we are a green hotel we are installing LED lighting in the hotel particularly in areas of high consumption like corridors. This slightly reduces the intensity of light but the intention is to give a warm feeling of the hotel, I am sorry this was not the case for you. I will review with my maintenance team if the LED bulbs we are using, are the convenient ones for our guest needs.

In regards to the restaurant offering, being a Holiday Inn Express, we are a limited service hotel, however we have a partnership with the restaurant next to us and have the flexibility of bringing to you in the lobby or your room a meal or a drink of your choice should you wish to have it. I am sorry we didn’t communicate this to you upon arrival.

Additionally, our exclusive and convenient location allows our guest to enjoy the benefits of the 93 park and the variety of restaurant offering that can be equally be delivered to the hotel. My reception team will be delighted to assist you in organizing this for you.

In regards to the noise level, I am disappointed to hear you were disturbed, normally the noise levels in the area are low during the night, however should wish to comeback and stay with us please do contact me directly so we can allocate you on a room that is situated at the back.

Finally, I will be glad to welcome you back with us at the Holiday Inn Express Bogotá Parque 93. I would love to meet you in person and have the opportunity to look after you during your stay. In the meantime, I will invite you to contact me directly should you have any further comments.

With best regards