“Great place to stay for business”

Holiday Inn Express Bogota
Ranked #58 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel for 1 week, and felt quite at home. All staff were VERY VERY pleasant, polite and helpful. Close to lots of restaurants, shopping centres and small shops. Safe and secure location, with ready taxi service almost 24-7. Breakfast was nourishing, gym was simple yet useful, and sleep came quickly because of the comfortable room. Would recommend this hotel to business travellers and even persons passing through Bogota, who want a very cost effective, place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014
HiexService, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear WRB27

We are pleased to know that you felt at home in our hotel, it is really important for our staff to make our guest feel comfortable and fulfill their needs and requirements. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Bogota

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I stay at this hotel every time I go to Bogotá with no complains but las two stays (June and July) it has been bellow standard.

Internet was unreliable at best going off every other minute with no capability to reach my company servers or use skype.

Bathroom sink did not worked properly

The hotel management needs to take care of this issue as business travelers rely on good internet connection . I may not stay there next time I go to Bogotá.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
HiexService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Juan R

Regarding the internet service, we experienced a severe damage in the servers during your dates stay. Happily we have solved it and we are working on making improvements to exceed our guest’s expectations.

Once again, our staff greatly appreciates your comment so we can improve and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

My first visit to. Columbia was filled with great experience. First stop was at Holiday Inn Express. A great, cozy, futuristic hotel with friendly staff. It's new and great interior. Location is ideal for Business but not for tourist. Most attraction are away even though a dedicated taxi service is available from the front of the hotel. A range of upmarket bars and restaurants are close by. I did not see any shortcomings for this hotel except for location. Good breakfast.

Room Tip: All rooms are big enough but no much view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Nouzab F

Thank you very much for taking time to write about your experience at our hotel. I would like to thank for mentioning our location for business and the service of our staff. We would love to have you back in our hotel to guide you on touristic places to visit in the city.
Once again, my team and I greatly appreciate your comment and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Very helpful staff, a decent breakfast and a steady stream of reliable taxis (chargeable to the room) always available at any time. There is no onsite bar or restaurant but the Bagatelle next door does deliver room service. There are restaurants within a 5 minute walk around Parque 93 and the T Zone which is a 20 min walk.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Debbie B

Thank you very much for taking time to write about your experience at our hotel. I would like to thank for mentioning the service provided by our staff, our taxi service and our location.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

This was my first stay in Colombia, I've stayed at many Holiday Inn express hotels with pleasant stays so this was my first choice.
Firstly, it's a very new hotel (or newly refurbished!), so everything was shiny and new.

The rooms were a very good size, and the bathroom was very nice with a very large shower.

I had a nice view of the airport side of the city, and it was very quiet too.

The restaurant was quite small but had nice food. I skipped breakfast each morning so can't comment there.

A very nice stay and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Dan Freeman

Thank you very much for taking time to write about your experience. I take this opportunity to let you know that you left a comment on Holiday Inn Express Parque 93 which is different from the hotel you visited, which was Holiday Inn Airport, if you would like to leave a comment on their hotel please use the following link http://www.tripadvisor.co/Hotel_Review-g294074-d2152328-Reviews-Holiday_Inn_Bogota_Airport-Bogota.html

Once again, my team and I greatly appreciate your comment and time.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The best advice I could possibly say: don't get confused with the other holiday inn in Bogota.

I had one night in I know that there was a holiday inn somewhere close to the airport. A local friend sent me by mistake to wrong holiday inn, but never mind -I like it.

Well, the Express is located in 94 street which is great for any visitor of the city.
Clean and quiet, that is so important.
nice breakfast and a near by excellent restaurants.
friendly desk easy handling.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear longjub

Thank you very much for taking time to write about your experience at our hotel. We are glad that even though our hotel was not in the location you were looking for we fulfilled your needs
Once again, our staff greatly appreciates your comment and look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Close to Parque de la 93, best area of Bogota for security and restaurants. Large and well equped rooms. Very kind and well educated staff as it is usual in Colombia. I missed a help with my lugagge and to locate my room. Nobody came with me from reception.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank fpoegea

Dear Fpoegea

Thank you very much for taking time to write about your experience at our hotel. I would like to thank you for mentioning the service that our staff provided and also our location and safe area. Regarding the help with your luggage and your room we appreciate the comment so we can take action on the matter.

Guest Relations Manager