All reviews nice mall rooms are comfortable and clean my home away from home never felt unsafe safe neighborhood i highly recommend this hotel usaquen english por
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

An excellent hotel! My stay was very pleasant, because all the staff is very warm. :) It is a clean, comfortable and well located in North Bogotá... Quality should be a reason for recommendation! Enjoy the Capital of Colombia !

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel. The staff is very helpful and will do the best to help with any questions that may arise. El hotel es muy bueno y seguro. Si estas buscando por un hotel económico. No busques más!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2018

Charlies Place is definitely my home away from home when in Bogota. For anyone seeking a very clean and friendly bilingual hotel, I will recommend this cozy place. The breakfast was pretty good (fresh fruit, bread basket and my choice of eggs), the internet was fast. I would recommend that more variety is added to morning breakfast for long stay guests and also meal options for late night cravings.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
hotelcharlies, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Charlies Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I can't think of one thing I would change about my experience here! The staff made sure that we were their number one priority, even finding us an English TV box so we could enjoy the evenings relaxing to a movie.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
hotelcharlies, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Charlies Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

They were super accommodating and I never felt unsafe. The staff made us number one priority and I would tell anyone to come here! We were able to have fun and find a place to chill all at the same time. Thanks Charlie’s, you helped us have the best time ever!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
hotelcharlies, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Charlies Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018