“In my opinion the best in Bogotà”

JW Marriott Hotel Bogota
Ranked #1 of 268 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed 3 May 2014

The hotel is very new just in the financial area with nice and well equipped rooms. I tried also the Hilton nearby but at the end I think this is much better. If you eat at the hotel you'd better go to the Mina restaurant, since the other is so and so.
The staff is very kind and the executive lounge quite good.
Good.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Ramon_E_Diago, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with us. It is nice to know you were pleased by the establishments of the hotel and that you enjoyed our restaurant, La Mina Steak & Lobster. It is our pleasure to serve you and offer you an exceptional visit. We hope to have you with us once again very soon and thank you for choosing the JW Marriott.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,074)

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I been in this hotel twice. This time I stayed 3nights, the hotel cleanliness, friendliness, "perfect customer service" is the same or better as the first time I stayed here.
I recommend this hotel to everyone if you visit Bogota for pleasure or business.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Ramon_E_Diago, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your kind comments, please know that it is our pleasure to offer you the type of service you deserve. We will be expecting you on your third visit to Bogota!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My four time staying at the JW Marriott in Bogota. Great location and good business hotel. Rates are quite high but very confortable. Executive floor is very good with a lot of good amenities and excelente breakfast. Two good restaurants and walk distance to entertainnent área.

Room Tip: West área facing the mountains really nice rooms
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RTV2014

Dear Guest,
It is a pleasure to have you back with us, thank you for taking the time to comment about your stays with us and we hope to have you back a fifth time very soon!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for four nights. The hotel is beautiful, clean, friendly staff, large rooms with the most comfortable beds ever!

Our rate included breakfast and it was fantastic with a massive selection.

The location is good. There is a coffee shop attached to the hotel and a few restaurants right around the hotel. The area is a bit quiet and residential but approx. 10-15 walk and you right in the heart of La Zona Rosa with all the nightlife, restaurants, shopping etc...

We arranged with the tour desk at the hotel to hire a private car to take us to the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá, it was worth every penny. The car was comfortable, the driver spoke excellent English and he helped us navigate buying tickets at the salt mine and drove us around the town. It made everything really easy. I highly recommend doing this attraction, it was very interesting.

It still remains one of our favourite hotels we have ever stayed in and we travel frequently, always staying in 4-5 star hotels.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Ramon_E_Diago, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay with us. It is nice to know you enjoyed every part of your stay, from the establishments of the hotel and its services to your visits around the city. We are glad you had the change to visit the salt cathedral and that you had a good time during the whole tour. Thank you for choosing us and we will be expecting you on your next visit to Bogota!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Spent here one night for a recent business trip. I´ve stayed close to our office building in another Hotel every time I´m in town, first time in this one. It´s definitely high quality of hotel, rooms and service. I liked the spacious room, comfortable bed and cleanliness. As a gold member I´ve got access to the lounge which was less crowded and provided free drinks at night, perfect. The location might be a little far, but that depends where you need to go.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Ramon_E_Diago, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear guest,
Thank you for choosing us on your stay in Bogota. It is great to know you found our establishments pleasing as well as the service and additional amenities for your gold status. We hope to have you again on your future visit to Bogota and thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I was booked for two nights at the JW Marriott in Bogata, but my plans were thrown into a loop when a snow storm changed my plans. This caused me to make last-minute changes to my reservation. The JW was great at handling this. They were also able to arrange transportation for me to get to my meeting near the hotel rather than straight to the hotel.

Both the door and desk staff were friendly and efficient. They had my bags before I could get to the door and had me checked in and into my room very quickly.

The rooms are very nice. Above average for hotels in this class. The toiletries are all very nice and high end.

Overall, great stay and a very friendly staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Ramon_E_Diago, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear guest,
First of all we want to thank you for choosing the JW Marriott on your trip to Bogota. It is our pleasure to give you an exceptional experience making you feel right at home. It is nice to know your room was pleasing to you and that the service offered by our associates fulfilled your expectations.
We hope to have you with us soon and thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience with us.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

A short night, and happy to have a clean, spacious, comfortable room. Great for business travel. Quiet, and comfortable bedding! First visit to Colombia. Wonderful visit and would highly recommend the JW Marriott Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Ramon_E_Diago, General Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear guest,
First of all, it is nice you enjoyed your first visit to Colombia and encourage you to come again soon. We are glad you found a comfortable room to greet you and thank you for your recommendations.