Stayed here on business in April. Highlights:
- Lovely room with partial hardwood floors. Very nice furnishings. Two lit closets and storage for all my clothes for the week.
- Large bathroom with shower room (yes, the shower is huge) and toilet water closet within.
- Plenty of bottled water each day.
- The wet areas in the spa were heavenly! Surround shower with sauna was the perfect pick me up after a long day of work.
- Bar area in the hotel was great, chic, and well staffed.
- The hotel is right beside a Juan Valdez for great coffee and pastry in the morning. That is if you don't want the fabulous breakfast buffet each morning.
My team and I enjoyed the outside bar by the water fountain, the DJ was spinning tunes and the hostesses were on top of our drink requests. The overall service at this hotel was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott Bogota Hotel is located at the heart of Bogota's financial and entertainment district. Our 5-star luxury hotel's location is ideal, close to corporate offices of major companies, the finest restaurants and bars of Zona G, Zona T, and 93rd St Park. Within our hotel, you will find an array of gastronomic and entertainment options. Get creative at The Market, a casual restaurant where you can choose from a variety of fresh ingredients to build you own pizzas, burgers, salads, and more. Indulge yourself at Tamarine, a chic restaurant that offers Asian fusion cuisine. Enjoy an authentic Japanese gastronomic experience at Nau Sushi Lounge, and try a variety of Sake based cocktails in a trendy and warm ambience. Relax and have fun at Circo, the spotlight where Bogota's upcoming music artists showcase their talents every night. Our hotel features a fully equipped fitness center, an indoor lap pool, an indoor Jacuzzi, a full service Spa with steam rooms, saunas, and six massage rooms. At the executive lounge on the 9th floor guests can have a complimentary breakfast, and in the evenings they can enjoy hors d'oeuvres and cocktails. All guest rooms at JW Marriott Bogota feature streaming speed Internet access, soundproof windows, and 300-thread count Egyptian cotton linen sheets to offer maximum comfort. Next time you visit Bogota on business or leisure, stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your JW Marriott Hotel Bogota reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.