Miranda Apartasuites
  • Pool
Suites 108(Bogota)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2012

Have stayed here 3 times and LOVE IT!!! The location is very good, right off a main road but not to close to hear the traffic. Some Rooms are small but very cozy! Was there with a girlfriend and it was fine for the both of us. BEDs and shower, are nice and clean. Staff very helpful getting taxis and giving tips and info. They also have ability to call US and Canada there at hotel for FREE!!!! Dont see that much in Colombia!!! I live in hotels so this is a great place to lay your head down at night!!!

Room Tip: every room I had was good so not to worry!!!
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2010

I stayed here because I had reservations at Charlie's Place next door. Charlie's Place messed up my reservation and booked me here for a night. When I walked into my room at the Balcones Del Miranda I thought, “Oh no!” It was like a dorm room instead of a hotel room. The bed was hard like sleeping on the floor and it had no box spring. It was very noisy with the noise from people walking on the stairs. They didn’t even have a clock!

I don't know how anybody can own a place like this and be proud of it.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo