See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the first time two weeks ago and was extremely pleased with the experience. The hotel is situated in a fairly quite neighborhood in close walking distance to stores, restaurants and even a live theatre. It is also nicely located such that it is a short cab ride to most areas of Bogota including the Gold Museum and the Candelaria. The building itself is very beautiful and the interior is impeccably decorated. I peeked into several of the rooms and each one was unique with its own charm.

The building also houses a restaurant which offers terrific food at a very reasonable price. I arrived late in the evening and was very pleased to find that the restaurant was still serving dinner which was wonderful because it can be sometimes be difficult to find restaurants open late at night in the smaller neighborhoods. My breakfasts were very good and consisted of eggs, fresh fruit, good coffee, a variety of fresh juices and good bread (usually toasted).

My room was very nice and impeccably clean. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating in all respects. The hotel and its great staff made me feel as though I were at my home away from home.

I highly recommend this hotel. I believe you will be very pleased.

1  Thank ColoradoMark33388
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Really great hotel, nice rooms, great service, it doesn't have parking for cars, that's the only negative thing, the restaurant is great, the location is really easy to find, near to teusaquillo park, I really recommended for staying in Bogota!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I came to Bogota on a business trip and selected this hotel because of all the good reviews it had in trip advisor. The hotel definitely exceeded my expectations. It is located in a lovely neighborhood with colonial houses and in a central location less than ten minutes away from La Candelaria (downtown) and the Zona T, Zona G and Park 93. The rooms are very clean, cozy and making the guest feel as in his/her own home; the design of the rooms is very original and reflects the colombian culture. The hotel offers a restaurant too with excelent gourmet food and room service, besides the breakfast included in the lodging price. Without doubts the best of my experience was the staff of the hotel and the restaurant, they made their best effort to make me feel at home and safe. This is the best option in Bogota and I will definitely recommend it to any traveler that wants to get a real colombian experience.

1  Thank Caro R
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is a wonderful little hotel in a very nice area of the city. I visited Bogota a couple of weeks ago for work and I stayed at this hotel based on the tripadvisor recommendation. I was very happy with my decision, as the hotel is very charming and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to help me with anything I needed. I will definitely be staying here in the future when I go to Bogota.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We arrived at the hotel on Mar 8 in the evening. A young girl (not older than 18) greeted us and showed us to our room. The next morning we had a scarce breakfast which consisted of 2 pieces of white bread and scrambled eggs. The coffee was instant and terrible. We were served juice as well. We left for a day of sightseeing and returned back to our hotel to discover unmade beds, dirty towels and a dirty bathroom. The location of this hotel is in a quiet neighborhood and very far away from any restaurant or popular activities. We had to take a 15-20 minute cab ride to see or eat anything. There was never any adult on the premises. Two young girls under the age of 18 and a young man under the age of 18 were the persons responsible for our stay. We asked for a wake up call on the 10th at 5:30 am and did not receive one. We asked if they could possibly make us some sandwiches in lieu of breakfast because we were leaving early on the 10th and they said it was not possible. I complained to the to the the manager and he offered us a free night stay in the future. I would never return to this hotel. Seeing that this hotel is ranked #1 in Bogotá makes us wonder about Trip Adviser and makes us skeptical of using Trip Adviser as a guide for future guidance.

Room Tip: Do not get a room facing the street. The traffic will wake you up in the early morning hours.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends