“Great Day in Bogota”

Explora Bogota Day Tours and Activities - Day Tours
Ranked #27 of 140 Tours in Bogota
Reviewed 17 March 2014

In February, we had Edgar for a full day tour of Bogota. Excellent in every way! Not only did we visit the must-see sites, such as La Candelaria, but Edgar showed us some great little off-the-beaten-path place and provided an entertaining and illuminating insight into the city and country. Highly recommend.

1  Thank RoundZ09
in 3 reviews
"interests"
"sunday"

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I did a basic city tour with Edgar on a recent trip to Bogota. I can describe my experience in one word: awesome. Not only did I see the sights of this vibrant city, I also learned quite a bit about the city, Colombian history and politics. Edgar goes the extra mile to make sure his clients have an incredible experience. Do yourself a favor if you're in Bogota, book a tour with Explora Bogota.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Did an 11 hour combination tour with Edgar. Have travelled the world with many guides. Edgar is the best. Extremely well-informed about all the sites and neighborhoods. Very willing to deviate from his itinerary. He would be be very wise choice to explore Bogota and Sal Cathedral

1  Thank bbbbangkok
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Was in Bogota for one day on my way to Barranquilla with my girlfriend, and we took a day tour with Explora Bogota.

The tour was excellent, visiting many interesting parts of Bogota, with a guide who spoke excellent English. Particularly enjoyed learning about the old history of the town and taking the cable car up to the impressive Monserrate. Was really great to visit these areas with a guide who has local knowledge!

Completely recommended, and will use again to visit other attractions around the capital! :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I believe this tour is the perfect one for both foreigners and locals. the guide spoke perfect english and took the time to show my boyfriend and I around town. Although it was a cloudy day, we even went to Monserrate top. The price I believe is quite affordable given the fact that it includes the ticket to Monserrate, Oro Museum and even a cup of coffee!
The guide Edgar was very very friendly and made this day even more enjoyable. He was very punctual and the tour ended at the time we had agreed on to get to the airport.
He also personalized the trip to our likings and I felt very welcomed.

Definetly recommended!