“i'll be back for sure!!”
Review of Hotel Augusta

Hotel Augusta
Ranked #79 of 265 Hotels in Bogota
Sydney, Australia
“i'll be back for sure!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2011

i went for holidays with my boyfriend and i felt really confortable right from the beginig when we started talking to the girl in the front desk.. they're all so kind and helpful they provided me with all the information i needed.. the rooms are nice and clean, the bathroom was also very clean. they do have other facilities ( aircon,internet, swiming pool, spa..) which i enjoyed every day.. oh and they also have exquisite food.. it was such a good experience they're doing a excellent job!!
i give them 9 out of 10!!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank sydneynsw11

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 27 May 2011

I asked for a bed that was king or queen, at the time of my arrival they couldn't provide that so my wife and I had to share a twin (single) bed. The bathroom cabinet/vanity it was so close to the toilet that the granite counter top was touching my rib (I'm not exagerating), I know I am not the thinnest person in world but I am not thick either. My elbow could rest inside of the sink. the finishing touchest lacked of attention. If someone wants pictures (proof) of what i'm saying, let me know, I'll send them to you. ([---]). I hated the place... I'm not going back!!!

Room Tip: Just don't go there.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank jfcm1974
Hotel_Augusta_Bogota, Gerente at Hotel Augusta, responded to this review, 15 September 2011
For us it is satisfying to be able to have customers like you. Therefore, we appreciate the time spent on leave your comments in our satisfaction survey, and use to tell you that their disagreements are to be included in our continuous improvement actions.

We hope for your future visit, we can assist you with the care and professionalism we have in our staff and allow you to fully enjoy our facilities.

Likewise, I apologize for the inconvenience presented during their stay in our hotel.

Thank you for choosing us as your choice of rest in Bogotá.

Until next time.

MANAGEMENT
Travellers also viewed these Bogota hotels
Hotel de la Opera
#18 of 265 in Bogota
Muisca Hotel
Muisca Hotel
#88 of 265 in Bogota

Been to Hotel Augusta? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Augusta

Property: Hotel Augusta
Address: Avenida Jimenez No 4 - 77, Bogota 11001, Colombia (Formerly Hotel BD Nueva Granada)
Region: Colombia > Bogota > La Candelaria
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Airport Transportation
Ranked #79 of 265 Hotels in Bogota
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Augusta 3.5*
The Augusta Hotel is a modern and alternative architectural space, a place with its own life and letting you live unique moments marked by an atmosphere of good taste and tranquility. Each of the spaces within the hotel is specially designed for you to experience different sensations, guaranteeing comfort and well being throughout their stay. We are located in the heart of Bogota in the historic and tourist downtown. "La Candelaria" offers visitors varied experiences, from the rich cultural heritage in a form innovative and different. A few steps away are the most charming and touristic sites of the capital like "la Candelaria", "el Chorro de Quevedo", Monserrate Hill, Gold Museum, "Quinta de Bolivar", "Plaza Bolivar", the Church of San Francisco, the Cathedral, among others, being an excellent choice for business people, tourists and organizations in general. It is just 25 minutes from El Dorado International Airport, 30 minutes from the bus terminal and 10 minutes from the train station of the Savannah. The Augusta hotel has 60 comfortable rooms, in those one we use elements that contribute to true rest, relaxation, satisfaction, comfort and convenience to our guests. Restaurant with international food and snacks, meeting rooms like Dorado, Indigo and Escarlata well disposed with technical equipment in order to offer the best alternative for conducting business meetings, seminars, conferences and other. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Augusta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.