“More than good enough for us”

Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel
Ranked #21 of 265 Hotels in Bogota
GreenLeadersSilver level
Skien, Norway
“More than good enough for us”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Me and a friend spent the last night of a backpacker trip here before flying home after living in hostels and camping for a while. For us it was a huge contrast to what we had become accustomed to. Nice beds, nice food and a reasonable price combined with a good location.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 22 February 2014

The service here was very good.
As a hotel it is reasonably price.As a best western regular stayer I was disappointed that the did not accept my best western loyalty card. If I had know that I would have stayed at the hotel inn. They only told me that they were not accepting my loyalty card as I had booked through expedia. Which I don't think is fair, or they should have let me know at the time of booking.
The walls are thin and you can heard sounds through the walls and ceiling of people walking, or the guests in the next room having their fun.

Rooms are lovely.
Staff are all friendly
Location great.
Let down is the quality of the building in terms of sound travelling.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Londrina, Parana, Brazil
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I've been staying at Best Western Bogotá by 1 and half month. It's an excellent hotel in all subjects. Recommend it. The staff people are so cordial and gentle and the room is so confortble. Once for all recommend it.

Room Tip: Choose a couple bed. It's huge!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 17 February 2014

In our recent trip to Bogota we stayed in this hotel for 5 days. We had one of our best hotel experiences. Hotel is extremely well located and is in a new building with brand new furniture and equipment. The front desk is staffed with English and Spanish speaking and extremely friendly and helpful people. The complimentary daily breakfast included a wide range of hot and cold food and beverages offered in a large restaurant in the first floor. Price was very reasonable and room was very comfortable. We would definitely go back.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I honestly wish that I could pick this hotel and it's staff up and take them with me! I loved it! The property looks exactly like the professional photos. The staff was so warm, helpful, cheerful, and professional. Every staff member that I encountered offered to assist me. The beds are extremely comfortable, the rooms spotless and bright (I was in room 205), the a.c. worked perfectly. There's a small fitness center, with the basics. I used it everyday. Free WiFi throughout, and a business center.
The property is close to Park 93 (3 minute walk), and close to great dining. You can arrange for taxi service to and from the airport, nominal fee, and the staff speaks Spanish (obviously) and English.

Con: Room Service (available 24 hours) was delivered very quickly, but the food was awful! I only ordered room service on my first night because I arrived after 10:30pm. The chicken was delivered raw. Seriously, it was over-cooked on the outside, and bloody raw on the inside. The staff picked it up right away, I requested that it be replaced with a seafood salad. 15 minutes later, I was delivered a terrible tasting "chicken Ceasar salad". It was inedible. While this awful "meal" did appear on my bill at check-out, it was promptly removed. Thank you, Alexander Bermudez (front desk concierge).

Don't be in a hurry at check-out. It is a slow, paper-filled process.

All-in-all, I give this property two thumbs up! I would definitely stay here again, and highly recommend it!

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 February 2014

After visitng Medellin and Cartagena, I was 7 days into Colombia. Bogota was not on my original itinerary, but I figure I give it a chance. I really admire BW's service in this growing, international city as I felt so at ease with the services and cleanliness provided.

Pros: CLEAN real estate, business center, attentive staff, very articulate staff, breakfast, reasonable cab service to the airport, spacious room (street view was nice), local recommendations by staff were on point!

Cons: the music in the dining hall was playing explicit rap/hip-hop songs. Granted I was on vacation, but please, a more mature music selection goes a long way to create a certain ambience.

Thank you Best Western for a great stay and I will be sure to stay again!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Felipe R, Channel Manager at Best Western Plus 93 Park Hotel, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear Guest thank you for your opinion and for recommending us. We're going to pay special attention to the background music on the areas of the hotel. We hope you stay with us again on your next trip to Bogota.
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

Very good hotel . Is comfortable .Clean . Hotel 's crew are very nice . The location is perfect ,good restaurants nearby .The only constrain is the gym , is tooooo small. Hope upgrade that. I recommend Best Western Hotel

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jusegi
Dear guest, thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us that you felt good during your stay in our hotel. About the gym will have great news. In March 2014 we will be opening on the terrace of the hotel a comfortable and modern GYM with SPA area and BAR, where our guests can relax after a strenuous day of work. We hope you return soon and enjoy this new services.