“I wouldn't stay anywhere else while on Bogota!!”
Review of Hotel Ferrovial

Hotel Ferrovial
Hotel Ferrovial
Ranked #176 of 265 Hotels in Bogota
GreenLeadersSilver level
Atlanta, Georgia
“I wouldn't stay anywhere else while on Bogota!!”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 via mobile

In my last three visits to Colombia, I've chosen this place as my hotel. Every single detail is well taken care off by their friendly and always willing to help staff!

The location is perfect as they are closed to some of pretty much. And even if I don't know how to get somewhere they will get out of their way to help me. In my last visit, they even picked me up at the airport. ( I guess that's what you get when you are a frequent guest there) They could've just sent a taxi, but they sent one of their management team members to do so! I couldn't be any happier with that.

The rooms are beautiful and very comfortable. I usually have trouble sleeping due to a back injury but because of their mattresses and beds I sleep like a baby!

Their food is amazing as well, they don't hesitate on pleasing their customers. The hygiene and service is also remarkable.

And to top it all, it's a very affordable!

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank Lacamisa

Quito
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I arrived in a business trip in Bogota with my boss and we booked a room in this Hotel in advanced in internet, we arranged transfer from the airport that was ok. But once at the hotel, they gave a double room with twin beds. The room was tiny with 2 twin beds that were very small. I was quite clean but no space for suitcases and no closet and the worst ! It was not very safe because the door was broken. We paid a lot for this hotel so we asked for a bigger room, no possibility and they told as to take a single room in the same conditions with an extra charge, the same price for a single room.
Finally we moved to another hotel much better with a 10 dollar extra charge !

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank NomadGPS
Travellers also viewed these Bogota hotels
Hotel Casa Sarita
#192 of 265 in Bogota
Hotel Siar
Hotel Siar
#230 of 265 in Bogota

Been to Hotel Ferrovial? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Ferrovial

Property: Hotel Ferrovial
Address: Carrera 40 no. 22-59 | Corferias, Bogota 111321, Colombia
Region: Colombia > Bogota
Free Breakfast Restaurant Room Service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #176 of 265 Hotels in Bogota
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Hotel Ferrovial 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Ferrovial reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.