“Will stay here again!”
Review of Atton Bogota 93

Atton Bogota 93
Ranked #12 of 267 Hotels in Bogota
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Fantastic experience. Safe and fun neighborhood, friendly and helpful staff, strong wifi, attractive and comfortable rooms, amazing breakfast buffet. This is where we will stay on future trips to Bogota!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
davidl l, Gerente at Atton Bogota 93, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear rebecca:

Many thanks..
Im the general hotel manager, and i want to thankyou your time spended writting about our service, our personal and our hotel. Im very proud about my staff for ytour words.

again
many thanks.

There are newer reviews for Atton Bogota 93

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Save and handy location hear numerous and recommendable restaurants in zona rosa. Friendly staff, excellent breakfast, comfortable beds and nice amenities.
All in all, we perceived it as excellent value for the money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
davidl l, Gerente at Atton Bogota 93, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Crhis Tobi:

We want thank you the time you spent making public your opinion about us, and our hotel.
Its for me an honour say you "thank you", for your kinds words about aour staff, they will be very pleased went we inform them about your opinion.

We hpo see you soon in hour hotel again
Many thanks.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We stayed in this hotel with a friend for four nights and we had a great experience. The room and the bathroom was clean and spacious with great mattrasses on the beds (better than the ones I have at home). Breakfast was great - the best we had in Colombia. Great choice and quality and the coffee was decent too. The staff was helpful and professional. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Bogota.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
davidl l, Director General at Atton Bogota 93, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear B0B0R:

I am the mangaer from the Nh BOGOTA 93, and I want to thank you, first, your time spended sending your opinion and your experiences to this site. My team and me, want thank you for kind words. Your opinion will be printting and publicated in our staff board, so any one in the hotel staff could read it.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I stayed with my wife for business/holiday trip and it was a very good experience. The hotel is very well located near 93rd St. Park, where you can find restaurants and entertainment. Rooms are big, clean and comfortable. Bathroom is also very good, and the amenities are nice. Breakfast was great. It is a great choice to stay in Bogotá.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joseatoro
davidl l, Director General at Atton Bogota 93, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Joseatoro:

Many thanks, Many thanks, first of all for your time spended making public your good experience in our hotel.
Its nice read that rooms, bath rooms, breakfast and restaurant was goog enougth for you, and we hope see you again in Bogota.

att

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I love NH chain. High quality hotel with new furniture and great service. Only note is that the bar is quite small and the space limited for informal chat. Rooms are really new and with enough space. Overall one of the best hotel I have been in Bogota. Very nice the area close to the hotel

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
davidl l, Director General at Atton Bogota 93, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear XX Mau:

First of all, we want thankyou for the time spent written your opinion on this site. Its a pleasure to read this kind of opinion. We like you love our chain, and we hope see you soon, on this hotel, or wherever anyone more from NH Group.

many Thanks

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed in NH Bogota for two nights. Nice location for business and good for work within the north side of Bogota. The room is nice and cozy, but the bed and the table were a bit cramped to each other it makes passing and moving along that side of the room a bit annoyingly tight. Although I was able to sleep well. The bathroom is huge and stylish. One problem that I am absolutely not pleased -- as I was informed that their technical will fix my wifi (which has no signal and the most important thing I need during this business trip), the next day, I was informed my concern was not lodged. I think this hotel can do more and live up to their expensive price. on the good side, the buffet breakfast has a good variety, not to plenty, but very enough to your delight.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
davidl l, Director General at Atton Bogota 93, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear CRis:

First of all, I want thankyou your time writting your opinion about us, and our services. We are so glad for your words about our rooms and breakfast, but it was so sad for us, know that we wont be able to repair our WIFI services. We are still working on ot, and I can promise you , that in your next visit, will be no problem with that service.

many thanks

Reviewed 9 May 2014

In Bogota there are other nice hotels, but this one stands out for its location. Quality of NH hotel, as it is everywhere, But the location is great, if after checking in in the evening, walking distance of plenty of restaurants and bars for a good evening

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
davidl l, Director General at Atton Bogota 93, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2014

Dear mr Eric.

First, we want thankyou your time making public your opinion about us. Ist an honour for us read this kind of critics. All your worlds will be apreciatted for our staff.
Once more many thanks for your opinion about our hotel, and NH HOTELS GROUP.