“Well located”

Hotel B3 Virrey
Ranked #30 of 267 Hotels in Bogota
“Well located”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Well located, friendly staff, good food, and comfortable rooms.
I would only suggest to be more careful about how the rooms are cleaned... it was acceptable but could be better.
No more comments for this.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Maria C
CarlosFelipeSantos, Gerente at Hotel B3 Virrey, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are going to check our cleaning standards and procedures to improve them. Hope to see you soon at B3.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is in the safe north end of Bogota with many classy shopping centres nearby. It's very modern with a really cool bar area where breakfast is served. This was my favourite breakfast of my holiday. A lot of choice, all fresh, and I was really happy to find soy milk (leche de soya)! Every day we were asked if we wanted eggs, which I have had trouble with at other hotels. The breakfast staff were really nice. We used the laundry service for a few items only because I think it's more of a dry cleaning service rather than washing. All around the area was the same. We used the transmillenial to get to the city centre, taxi to get to cerro de monserrate and the hotel driver to get to the airport. There's heaps of restaurants around park 93. Flavored water and coffee in the foyer is good, but it would be good if they added hot water too. The room smelt really nice after it was cleaned each day. Wifi was good. Really recommend this hotel. Thanks!

• Stayed July 2014
We are very glad that you really enjoy your stay with us. This type of comments make us work harder every day to mantain the satisfaction of all of our guests. We have been receiving very good comments about our breakfast and the healthy station we have with the soy milk that you enjoyed. We hope to see you very soon again at B3.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 25 July 2014

There were little to no amenities. My girlfriend needed a shower cap. I asked a maid that was on our floor and she told me to go to the front desk. $1,000 pesos she said. The price doesn't bother me, it's the fact that she was rude and every other hotel or Motel always has them for free. Small small small room. At least the outside was pretty with all the plants on the side of the building.

1 Thank grant g
CarlosFelipeSantos, Gerente at Hotel B3 Virrey, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
We are very sorry that you didn´t enjoyed your stay at B3. We don´t offer shower caps in our amenities that´s why we have a convenience store at the lobby with several products. Personally I´m going to check the service procedures to ensure this won´t happen again.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This hotel offers a great value for your money. It's a small modern boutique hotel, in a great location. Service was great and the breakfast buffet was fantastic. All this at a very reasonable price; I would definitely go back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
We are very glad that you really enjoyed your stay with us. We have been receiving very good comments of our breakfast. We hope to see you again very soon at B3.
Atlanta
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel has a good location and good appearance, but this is shadowed by its terrible service! No doorman, no room service and the staff is very rude. There are other hotels in the area with better service and similar price. Never again!

• Stayed July 2014
We are very sorry that you didn´t enjoyed your stay with us. B3 its a hotel that doesn´t offer some services as bellman or room service but we try to offer other options to our guests. I´m aware of the problem you had at the front desk with the tax exemption but unfortunately the law doesn´t allows to extend this exemption to all the visitors that come to Colombia. We hope you could give us the opportunity to have you again at B3.
Paris, France
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed four nights at this hotel while attending a wedding in Bogota. The location is great (between the parque 93 and zona T shopping/entertainment areas), in a nice neighborhood of Bogota. The rooms, breakfast and service were impeccable. And reasonably priced in addition - highly recommended

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
We are very glad that you had a very good experience with us. We work very hard every day to satisfy all of our guests. The location of B3 as you say its in one of the best areas of the city with multiple options of entertainment near by. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I adored the decor, the nice and attentive staff and simple but extremely comfortable rooms. The breakfast buffet has a lot of healthy items and the staff in the bar/restaurant are very pleasant. I enjoyed sitting down there and people watching in the early evening, looking at World CUp highlights with well-chosen ambience curated by a young DJ. The neighborhood also is fabulous with a alot of restaurants, shopping and parks nearby. A taxi to the city Museums (Gold Museum and Botero Art Museum) only $11.

The ONLY reason for very good versus excellent was early morning loud noises. Mind you I had an ultra cheap last minute booking, so that single room might be near some kitchen or work area, but the first sound awoke me at 5:30 and I finally decided to just get an early start around 7:30. The front desk seemed not to understand what I was talking about, but I decided it was not worth a tussle when I needed to be at the airport the next night at 5AM anyway. In short, I would stay there again in a flash, but would be sure to explicitly ask for an extra quiet room.

Room Tip: Explicitly ask for quiet room when making reservations. My noisy room actually was on a courtyard s...