1,128 results
All reviews zona t dj playing close to shops safe environment trendy hotel rooms are a bit small restaurants and bars buffet breakfast tea and coffee comfortable rooms within walking distance tamales lobby area nice area night life excellent location t zone
Reviewed 30 December 2018

This is a lovely boutique hotel in the Zona Rosa section of Bogota. Modern and comfortable rooms, it has a very helpful and friendly staff and a nice breakfast that is included. The staff provided lots of helpful information.

The location was perfect for us. The Zona Rosa / Zona T neighborhood is a middle-class/upper-class area where there are lots of shops, restaurants, and green spaces. You get a local feel staying here. Staying in this neighborhood means that you need to take a 30 min car ride to the major tourist sites (Candelaria, Monserrate, etc.), but taxis are not expensive and it was nice to stay in a calmer neighborhood than being in the center of the tourist world.

Our first-grader slept well, liked the breakfast, and looked forward to drawing on the fun chalkboard in the elevator. The nearby playground in Virrey Park was a big plus.

This isn’t a fancy five-star hotel (no pool, no major amenities), but this is perfect for the traveler who needs little more than a good room, a nice neighborhood, and good service. The staff speaks limited but sufficient English.

Downsides: The lobby can be a bit noisy in the evenings (they have a DJ), but you don’t hear it in the rooms. We were awoken by some noisy neighbors, but you’ll find that everywhere. The hotel was doing some minor construction in the lobby, so the smell of chemicals in the lobby was a drawback.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
ManuelAldana, Gerente at Hotel B3 Virrey, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2019

We love that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work every day so that our guests leave happy.
Our location is the best in the city, it has the park, shopping centers, restaurants, bars, etc. everything very close.
Soon we finish the remodeling in the Lobby, we are improving the common areas for our guests.

We hope to see you soon back at B3.

Reviewed 26 December 2018 via mobile

Stayed at B3 Virrey for 5 nights. Would highly recommend. Hotel has a great atmosphere, busy and rooms are fine. They are clean with sufficient space. Bathroom is on the small side but this did not bother me as long as I could shower in a clean place, I was happy. Location wise it is very close to many restaurants and coffee shops. It's a fifteen minute walk to the shopping malls. There is a small grocery shop around the corner. Area is safe to walk. Yes it is far from downtown but to be honest I would not want to stay in the downtown area which was quite sketchy. Go to the downtown area in the day to sightsee and come back here in the evening to enjoy the nightlife. The hotel has a restaurant / bar on site. There was breakfast included but I did not have it as I am not a morning breakfast person. It looked adequate to me when I walked past it (served in the lobby area). The hotel has a taxi company they use and I would highly recommend using them as randomn taxis in Bogota are not always safe. I used the hotel taxi many times to and from the airport, to drop me and pick me up at sightseeing places and restaurants and it was excellent. The drivers were punctual with clean, safe transport and this was reasonably priced. What makes this hotel is the staff who are super friendly and helpful. From reception to house keeping and the taxi drivers. I normally put the TV on before going to bed, if you do and like me can't fully understand Spanish, some of the channels convert to English which was cool. Just press the subtitles button on the control. My only two small negatives is the room was slightly warm and there was no climate control but this is a personal preference and don't do laundery here which is a bit pricey! I was desperate. Would highly recommend otherwise

Trip type: Travelled solo
ManuelAldana, Gerente at Hotel B3 Virrey, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2018

We really aprreciate comments like yours and we are very glad that you had a wonderful experience with us. Our location its a very strong point as you say. We work very hard every day to satisfy all the needs of our guests.

We hope to see you again soon at B3.

Reviewed 11 December 2018 via mobile

We were there three days. It is a cool, clean hotel. The issue is I was sick and there was super loud construction we could hear in our room all day every day! We were apparently right above it. Other than this it was in a good spot and had a decent breakfast. There was also coffee and water all day, and snacks in the evening.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank PillowPopper
ManuelAldana, Gerente at Hotel B3 Virrey, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2018

Thank you for your comments, we are making some changes on the first floor of the hotel, unfortunately we have the reception area closed for adjustments, but will end in a few days and we will have a new lobby and better public areas for guests.
Again, we appreciate your comments and regret the inconveniences presented

Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

Stylish, comfortable rooms near a park, nightclubs, and delicious restaurants. The neighborhood feels safe which we appreciated. The only thing is that the location is far (about 30-40 mins by uber) from the main tourist attractions in Candelaria. But it was a lovely place to wake up and return to. Staff is helpful and kind and breakfast is terrific. I liked the dj in the lobby at night too!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are pleased that you have been with us and we appreciate your comments, thanks to them we can improve every day.
We hope to see you soon back at B3

Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

Far from downtown but well located for malls and dining, being roughly equidistant from Parque 93 and the Zona Rosa bars and restaurants. Free tea and coffee etc (and sometimes snacks) in the lobby 24/7

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
ManuelAldana, Gerente at Hotel B3 Virrey, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2018

We love that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we appreciate your comments, our privileged location is a strong point of the hotel, close to everything!

We hope to see you again soon in B3