“Does the job”

Hotel Airport Travel
Ranked #41 of 341 Bogota B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 June 2014

It’s a fairly modern building and my room was very clean with a modern bathroom. It had no exterior window at all (ground floor) but I didn’t care as I only needed it for several hours before catching my flight to Lima at 04:00! I didn’t eat there but the staff were all very friendly and helpful and I don’t know how good their English is as I spoke Spanish to them. It’s in a very quiet street but there is a main road nearby which probably has a choice of restaurants but I didn’t walk there.
The taxi fare is COP15,000 each way to/from the airport.
If you just need something overnight and don’t want the hassle of going into central Bogota then it does the job with no frills, for a good price.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Bergkamp9999

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Three of us stayed here for under $75 to get 5 hours of sleep before a 6.a.m. flight back to US. After our inbound experience at the Aloft it seemed like good value for money.The place is a little funky though.Take phone # w you & make sure your cab driver knows how to get there as its off the beaten path from the airport. We came in late, front desk people helped get our bags from the cab and got us a cab for our airport return.We had a non working sauna in our room (not making this up) and 3 individual beds. Strictly a short stop over place/not for any days in Bogota.Booked via Expedia.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank seedsedit
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great place to spend a night or two when passing through Bogota. Very nice, modern room with a large bathroom, terrific shower, TV, good wifi. They offer a free shuttle to the airport (even at 5:30am when we needed it). We left too early to take advantage of the breakfast and the restaurant no longer serves other meals, but there are a lot of restaurants to choose from a couple blocks away. A little more expensive than most places we stayed in Colombia but also a cut above in quality. Helpful, professional staff as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dean J
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Last trip I did to Colombia I had a long layover in Bogota, heading to Cartagena. I chose a location close to airport and with reasonable pricing. Hotel is clean and has comfortable rooms, Neighborhood is not the best.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SilvaSerg
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Near the airport, with convenient free shuttle service. The hotel is new, and the rooms are spacious and clean. Free wifi, strong signal. The neighborood appears safe, though not many choices where to eat, especially on Sunday.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mpigliucci
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I was arriving at BOG at 9:00 pm and had another flight at 7:30 am the next morning. Traffic in Bogotá can be difficult at all hours, so I wanted a hotel near the airport. Airport Travel is about a ten-minute drive from the international terminal. It's pretty new building, located in a residential area that appears a bit gritty but seemed perfectly safe and quiet. There are few, if any, businesses nearby, so travelers planning a longer stay might want a more central neighborhood in the city.

My room was huge, but it seemed very empty because of sparse furnishings. The bathroom had a ridiculously large whirlpool tub and a spa-style shower with multiple nozzles.

Airport Travel was a good place to sleep for a few hours between flights. Perhaps I'll get to spend more time in Bogotá on my next trip.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2012

We only stayed one night and this hotel was perfect because it's close to the airport, the rooms are large and clean. The staff was very helpful and there is one airport shuttle bus included; the breakfast is served on the roof deck ;
Great location overall.