Morrison 114 Hotel
US$279
  • Pool
US$124
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Vilar America(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$47
US$74
US$556
US$425
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreek restaurantmanager eduardoconvenience store across the streetthe general managertamaleslots of restaurantsthe hotel managerdrug storethe entire staffbreakfast was excellentmade to order eggsroom was largeexcellent hotelsafe areafresh fruitrooms were very cleannice neighborhood
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a great option to consider in this huge spread out megalopolis. Incredibly warm and friendly staff. Large nicely appointed rooms. Very good breakfast buffet with cooked to order eggs. Location is the only negative. At least a half hour by cab to downtown tourist sites. Hotel has private taxi for a bit more than readily available yellow cabs and great value and experience for hotel offsets location. We were on a two day vacation visit as first stop in Colombia. For other purposes this hotels area might actually be even a plus in safe neighborhood

Stayed: August 2014
EduardoSanchezF, Manager at Morrison 114 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Mr. E. Schindler,
Thank you for your consideration of The Morrison114.
We love your remark and I have shared it with my team "REAL TREASURE , INCREDIBLE WARM AND FRIENDLY STAFF" This is our MORRISON ATTITUDE, you will not find it anywhere else.
Thank you for staying with us, we are looking forward to have you back, in the meanwhile please and kindly tell everyone in Tucson all about our unique MORRISON ATTITUDE.

Yours in hospitality

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel is almost new, very clean and modern. The rooms are large, the beds are very confortable and the bathroom is also very large and well equipped.

But what makes this hotel so special is the staff. They always try to help you and the vast majority are pretty good in English. Even more special is the general manager Eduardo. He helped us plan our visit there and even brooked for us the taxi drivers for tours. He even bought our daughter a small gift. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Bogota. They really make you feel spécial.

Christina, Suzanne and Daniel

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Christina, Suzanne and Daniel
It was my pleasure to meet such a distinguish guests like you and see how happy Daniel was in Colombia.
We are very pleased to know you had a nice stay and you enjoyed our MORRISON ATTITUDE.
I hope you had a great flight back to Canada and I am looking forward to see you again in Colombia.
Thank you for recommending us in Canada.

Sincerely

Reviewed 6 August 2014

First time in Bogota, taking back a wonderful experience from Colombia and specifically also from Morrison Hotel, very personable attention from Staff and GM, strong service attitude and harmonic team. Facilities modern and spacious enjoyed the experience.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ROC_1111
EduardoSanchezF, Manager at Morrison 114 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear ROC _1111
Saltilo, Mexico

Thank you so much for this review, thank you for being with us, we are pleased to know you enjoyed the Morrison experience and you had a great stay with us, we are so proud of our MORRISON ATTITUDE, I am so proud my team delivered in full.
We are looking forward to have you back soon, in the mean while please and kindly tell everyone in Saltillo, Mexico all about our service and facilities.

Yours in Hospitality

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I just returned from my 2nd trip to Bogota this year and enjoyed a lovely stay in the Morrison 114 both times. Eduardo the General Manager and his staff are AMAZING! They are incredibly hospitable and will help with anything from a driver to restaurant recommendations to airport transfers. The hotel breakfast is delicious (pastries, fruit. and incredibly enjoyable on their patio. I was able to jog one morning on the paved trail that runs along a creek next to the hotel. It is a safe residential area with both sides of the street lined with cafes, a drug store, bars, etc. There are grocery stores within walking distance as well as a plethora of restaurant options including my favorite Crepes & Waffles. Juan Valdez, a cute coffee bar with a patio is across the street as well. The hotel has clean spacious rooms with fabulous accommodations. I love the bed and shower! Enjoy the Morrison Hotel, you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: The 7th floor is accessed by stairs only and has amazing views.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
EduardoSanchezF, Manager at Morrison 114 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Rangerbach
Fort Worth. Texas
Thank you so much for your detailed review and for staying with us, we do appreciate it.
Me and my team love your comment: "Within walking distance, the hotel has a plethora of restaurants options". We are so pleased we delivered in Full.
Thank you for recommending us in Fort Worth and we are looking forward to have you at The Morrison 114 many. many times more.

Sincerely

NOS ENCANTA TENERLE AQUI.

Bogota, Colombia.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I stayed one week at this hotel, July 12-19, 2014. Edouardo, the manager, runs a beautiful hotel. The Morrison's staff was amazing. So helpful and kind. They made us feel right at home and when we needed something, it was taken care of. The rooms are lovely, spacious and comfortable. I would mention one thing as a drawback, for me. The beds are rock hard. If you LIKE a rock hard bed, this is fine....for me, a week was enough on the hard bed. The shower is amazing...great size and water pressure.
The food in the restaurant (small on premesis) is very good. The hotel has a nice "outdoor" , sort of enclosed room, off the main dining area, which has heaters in the winter. It is a nice place to have a drink (there is a bar in one end of the room). This is not what I would call a happening hotel, but it is in an area with nice restaurants and dining. It is right on a park with plenty of walking and running space,
Let me once again say THANK YOU to Edouardo and his staff. They make you feel like family and your wish IS thier command!

Room Tip: All rooms are soundproof!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JKCDMom
EduardoSanchezF, Manager at Morrison 114 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear JKCDMom
Dallas TX. U.S.A.
Thank you for your consideration of The Morrison114 and for staying with us.
And Yes, at The Morrison 114 YOUR WISHES ARE OUR COMMANDS, we love your comments, we love to know you felt like family. I have shared this comments with all my team, we are so proud we delivered in Full.
We are looking forward to have you back, in the meanwhile please and kindly tell everyone in Dallas The Morrison 114 IS WONDERFUL !!!

Yours in Hospitality.