1,171 results
All reviews zona rosa great hotel concierge staff restaurants and shopping fitness room walking distance excellent location andino mall room service great bed great area comfortable rooms four seasons breakfast buffet the entire staff safe area junior suite
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a few nights. I originally contemplated between here and the Four Seasons Casa Medina. We ended up having a drink at Casa Medina (bar is super cute and worth going to and the hotel is really cute) but we are really glad we stayed at the Sofitel as it is better located in an area with more action. We walked everywhere including out at night to nightclubs and felt safe since there are always so many people out. It’s right next to a lot of restaurants, bars, clubs, and shopping. The doormen are all awesome and very helpful in getting you to where you want to go. I would definitely stay here again. The hotel has amazing service. We booked through American Express so we got a room upgrade which was nice. The hotel kept bringing up little goodies throughout the stay. We got a credit for free drinks, a bowl of fresh fruit delivered to our room, fresh macarons, and chocolates delivered through out our stay. It was also during my birthday and they made us a little cake and delivered it on our last day. This hotel was great and I recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
SOFITELBOGOTA, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear JanineA8,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us.

The hotel is perfectly situated in a neighborhood with ample retail and restaurant options.

Our Guest Relations team will be happy to hear of your appreciation of their daily efforts.

We hope to welcome you back home soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

My husband and I stayed at the wonderful Sofitel, Bogota, mid June while traveling through So America. We had a great stay in this modern, convenient hotel. The staff was very helpful with everything we needed, the breakfast was delicious, and the rooms wonderfully appointed. I would like to call out the wonderful service we got from Daniel Ramirez. He collected us from the airport on our first day and then, at our request took us shopping for emeralds one afternoon and on a full day tour the next day. Daniel was very knowledgeable, courteous, and flexible with our needs and requests. He make our trip to Bogota unforgettable!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Cityvista,

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share this detailed review of your recent visit.

Daniel is a wonderful addition to the team and I am sure that he will be pleased to hear of your kind words.

Thank you for highlighting our delicious breakfast, our helpful staff and so many other things.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia and thank you personally for such an amazing review.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

This is my fourth visit. in all occasions i have found all levels of service exceptional. The breakfast is very good, the service is efficient and well organized, and the quality of the fruit, breads, and main entrees is excellent. The internet service works very well, the rooms are spacious. This is my entire teams favorite bogota hotel with excellent restaurants next door.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear barry p,

Thank you for your terrific review of your recent getaway with us.

It is always nice to hear about a repeater guest, even more when they let us know we are their favorite!

It was a pleasure for us to welcome you, we are also grateful to know that you enjoyed of our delicious breakfast, spacious rooms ans efficient service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

A beautiful boutique SOFITEL in one of the best locations in Bogota. Staff, quality of rooms, restuarant were all great. Very centrally located to restaurants/bars and shops are within walking distance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear jacques31,

I am happy that we were able to provide you an excellent stay and that you enjoyed of our prime location and beautiful rooms.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back to Sofitel Bogotá Victoria Regia in the near future!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I’m so glad that we stayed ar the Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia. The hotel ia excellent , perfect location right in the middle of everything, including great restaurants and shopping.
The staff could not be more kind and attentive.....
I received a very special treat! Wendy, the waitress, was so kind and mentioned to the manager and to the chef that I wanted to try the local Colombian breakfast. Next morning they offered me a complimentary breakfast, including hot chocolate with country cheese, a special local cheese bread and a delicious tamale!!! The chef came to the table to explain everything.....
I also got Colombian sweets to take home! I can not thank them enough... I had a great time!
Concierge was very helpful too!
Will definitely stay there again!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
SOFITELBOGOTA, Front Office Manager at Sofitel Bogota Victoria Regia, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Ana Cristina S,

Wendy is a wonderful addition to the team and I am sure that she will be pleased to hear of your kind words.

I am happy to know that you enjoyed the Colombian breakfast specially made for you, thank you for highlighting our our concierge service and our prime location.