“one of the best”

Ranked #19 of 267 Hotels in Bogota
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“one of the best”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

came here for business for a week and didnt' want to leave. great massage in house, fantastic breakfast. a bit corporate but still great suites and facilities. if they had a pool it would be perfect. but still, for the money you can't get much better in Bogota

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

GUESTSERVICESEMBASSY, Gerente at Embassy Suites by Hilton Bogota-Rosales, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Mr Hussein,

We thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Bogota while staying in our city. We are pleased to hear that our property's location is ideal for all the activities you wish to do.

Jose H Bayona

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Korean first
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Well appointed hotel with many available entertainment venues. In general staff is very courteous and bi-lingual. Taxi to anywhere is very reasonable. $12.00 U.S. to airport and $3.00 U.S. to downtown. Make sure you go up to visit the old church of Montserrat and view Bogota from end to end

Dear Mr. Carlos,

I am so thrilled to read about your wonderful experience at the Embassy Suites Bogota Thank you for highlighting your stay with us.

Best Regards,

Jose H Bayona
Naperville, Illinois
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is my first time staying in North Bogota, the neighborhood is wonderful. As for the hotel, the staff was very friendly at check-in. The room is very spacious with plenty of room to do work, to accommodate two persons. The gym is top-notch with great cardio equipment, a few weights. Just focus on cardio here. A little too much street noise, but it's doable. I love this place.

Room Tip: Maybe do a little grocery shopping before you arrive. There is room for snacks.
1 Thank marknbri
GUESTSERVICESEMBASSY, Gerente at Embassy Suites by Hilton Bogota-Rosales, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Dear guest,

We are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and the dinner at our neighboring restaurant.

We look forward to continue serving your lodging needs when in Bogota

Houston, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Great accomodations an excellent service specialy at lounge/Bar area and at the reception desk. Everybody was very friedly, always smiling and happy. I wish they have more rooms availables. it is very difficult to make reservations. it is always full

Dear Mr. Miguel,

We thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Bogota while staying in our city.Mr. Miguel, we are pleased to hear that our property's location is ideal for all the activities you wish to do.

Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I've always had good experiences when staying at Embassy Suites, and the Bogota location was no exception. Our room was nicely appointed, clean and quiet. The complementary breakfast was an excellent way to start our day.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Mr. Rick,

Thank you very much for sharing your perfect 5 star review of the Embassy Suites Bogota with our future guests. Our entire team is thrilled to see that you had a "FANTASTIC" stay at our hotel.

We hope to have the privilege of serving your future lodging needs.

Best Regards,

New York City, New York
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I travel often and almost never leave a hotel, but this place was unbearable. The room had a horrible stench (smell), which I could not deal with. The stench was so bad that I was sneezing and felt sick. As soon as I entered the elevator I smelt the stench. It was in the hallway and room. The entire room needed to be painted, new carpeting and a good cleaning.

The bathroom was upgraded, but not nicely done. It is a suite, which consists of two small rooms. The bed was comfortable, good towels and the TV was a good size flat screen, with a large selection of channels. There is also free internet. This is why I did not give the hotel one star.

The room was very cold at night They only provided a small portable heater. After a 7 hour trip, to have to deal with a smelly cold room, I was miserable to say the least.

I called up the booking agency, and although I did not officially check out, they refunded my money. I left the next day with my luggage, but did not officially check out. I did not want any confrontation in a foreign country, so I thought it was best to just leave. Looking back I may of had a smoking room, which is why the room was so bad. I did not ask for a smoking room (I do not smoke) and why would even a smoking room be so pathetic?

As they refunded my money without asking, I feel bad to write a negative review. But, I feel I need to be honest, for the sake of my follow travelers, and to also make the hotel aware of improvements needed.

I stayed at the J.W. Marriott for the remainder of my trip, which was a good choice.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
GUESTSERVICESEMBASSY, Gerente at Embassy Suites by Hilton Bogota-Rosales, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Mr. Ed,

Thank you for your comments about your stay in our property. Your feedback is invaluable and will be extremely useful when evaluating the levels of service we provide. I am truly sorry that we couldn’t meet your expectations of a great experience while visiting our city.

I already presented your feedback to our management team to be considered to evaluate our services and offers in order to achieve embassys promise that every guest feels valued, respected and cared for.

Miami
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is great.
People are very nice, service is excellent .
Breakfast was very good, variety, fresh and omelets were very good. The traditional bogota breakfast with caldo de papa was amazing
Happy hour was a little, cheap with the food, only few drinks
Very Cousy, friendly, clean and nice hotel

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Jackitoss
Dear Mr. Jackitoss,

We thank you for taking the time to review our property and your recent stay with us. We are extremely appreciative of all the feedback and are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are truly delighted you found such value in our services such as our Happy hour and breakfast buffet.

We hope to have the privilege of serving your future lodging needs.