NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$126
US$387
US$278
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Vilar America(Bogota)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$46
US$640
US$537
US$81
US$68
Agoda.com
All reviewsshopping mallgreat hotelquaint areasanta barbarasuperior staffrestaurants cafesgreat service and locationbusiness tripworkout roomcheck in was easygreat view of the mountainsan ironfifth floorhour room serviceabout minutes from the airporti highly recommend this hotelbuffet style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I visited Bogota for 2 weeks and stayed at the Hacienda Royal Hotel. (I came to meet my boyfriend who was at this hotel for 6 weeks - for work).

I quite enjoyed my stay. The staff is friendly, attentive and helpful, and most of them speak a bit of English. The hotel is located in Usaquen, a wealthy part of town and it's safe to walk around at night. There are lots of good restaurants in Usaquen and there's also a Andres Carne de Res in the mall attached to the hotel. The breakfast at the hotel is standard but the coffee is super good.

It's quite easy to get downtown from the hotel with white or yellow taxis and with the blue bus (a truly Bogota experience).

We slept on the 4th floor with a wonderful view on the mountain. The queen size bed was comfy. The water pressure in the shower was delightful.

My only complaint: the hotel is quite noisy and we slept with hear-plugs. The walls are thin. I could hear door slamming, the neighbor's TV, loud music from the fitness class (in the mall).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Madame_minou
Jefe S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2014

Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure to help you and your boyfriend during your long stay with us. In Hacienda we do whatever is possible to assist our customers with their needs.

Please don´t hesitate to contact me if your travel plans brings you back to Bogota.

Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

This is my husband's 4th visit & my 1st. The staff is great and most remember my husband's name from his previous visits. The service is excellent. The neighborhood is quite and I feel safe walking by myself. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Bogota!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Jefe S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience in Hacienda Royal with millions of travellers.

Indeed , our location is on of the best in the city if you travel for business or pleasure.

Because we only have 82 rooms, we can care of our customers needed with much more detail and also... remember familiar faces.

Hope to have you back in a near future.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

The Hotel Hacienda Royal (hoteles) in Bogota, Colombia was an average business hotel. Rooms were decent. Food was also average. Spent some 8-10 hours sleeping at the hotel. It was also well-located, in a quiet area, but also near a mall.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience in hacienda.

In order to improve all coments are well recieved .

We hope you travel plans brings you back in a near future and you can stay a little longer so you can experience our personalized service.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Awesome hotel!! My husband and I recently stayed for two weeks. The staff were awesome and friendly. Hotel was in great area, very nice and modern decor. Great food also. The only complaint is that is was very noisy outside our window. Car alarm kept going off, our room was above parking garage and they seem to be doing work on it late at night. i would stay again but ask for different area of hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others.

Please excuse us for the inconvinience you experiences with noise coming out from the parking lot located right next to us.

If your travel plans brings you back to Bogota on business or pleasure please consider Hacienda Royal of your stay.
You can contact me in advance (rgutierrez@haciendaroyal.com) in order to block one room that covers all your needs.

Rcardo Gutierrez
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Hotel is next to the mall, and the people who works here are nice and care about the customer. The room is good, clean and the bed is very confortable. The breakfest is delicious and much food. I like a lot to be here.

Jefe S, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Bogota Hacienda Royal, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your review about Hacienda Royal Hotel. We are glad that you enjoy our service which is focused on making your stay with us an enjoyable experience. Our location makes us a very interesting option if you visit Bogota for business or pleasure.