1,040 results
All reviews juan carlos small church beautiful hotel mall across the street busy city wedding night colombian dishes main restaurant breakfast buffet is recommend this hotel to anyone safe hotel following morning the hotel manager visiting bogota room service northern part junior suite
Reviewed 13 December 2018

Good staff, good service, good location, good accommodationThe staff was very pleasant and the food was good. Overall the service was good, the location was excellent for shopping at a nearby mall and there are also good restaurants located nearby within walking distance. I would stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hoteles_Estelar, General Manager at Hotel Estelar La Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you for your stay with us and take the time to comment on it. We are pleased to know that you felt at home during your stay at the Estelar La Fontana Hotel.

Reviewed 12 December 2018

I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting from other places or even though local people. The hotel is charming and engages to a nice environment. Everything is very neat and clean, the customer service is unbelievably good, the breakfast buffet is good quality. I was able to try the spa service and it was very relaxing. From my check-in to the end of my stay, the manager Juan Carlos Valencia was polite, respectful and most important, he heard and understood what I was looking for. He provided me with the most comfortable suites to assure I was happy and comfortable. Finally, the location is very convenient, it’s right across the mall and restaurants. This is my second time staying at the hotel and I will not hesitate to do it again. Thanks a lot to all the personal

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 28 November 2018 via mobile

The hotel it’s old and looks dirty. The people from the lobby have the worse attitude ever they think they own the hotel and they are doing you a favor but the forgot you the one who is paying.
They forgot put paper towels in the bathroom. Also it’s so way expensive for that ugly services and ugly hotel. Only pretty from the view of outside!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hoteles_Estelar, General Manager at Hotel Estelar La Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2018

Dear guest,

Personally I will review the mentioned negative aspects to correct them and take the pertinent measures.

Reviewed 24 November 2018

Great location at a fair price. Breakfast is unique , vary and exotic. Nice rooms with rough wodden floor. It was only annoying that some one run after me insisting me to prove I already check it out. She did not want me to believe and I felt to be treated as a thief ! Not good at all And this is not the first time happening in this hotel which by the way I will still choose in the future. But please erase this bad habit !!!!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hoteles_Estelar, General Manager at Hotel Estelar La Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2018

Dear Andrea,

Reviewed 12 November 2018

High-class hotel conveniently located in the northern part of the town and once you’re inside, you easily forget you are in a busy city. Personnel extremely caring and ready to full fill your requirements. The room is large with a very comfortable bed and pillows. Breakfast is awesome and you can find a large choice of food, including Colombian dishes. They have a well-equipped fitness center and a Hamman. A few steps from a shopping mall and in the proximity of commercial streets. Wifi works perfectly and a good cab service at your door.
Definitely a great choice!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hoteles_Estelar, General Manager at Hotel Estelar La Fontana, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2018