1,319 results
All reviews art deco style living room full kitchen great hotel junior suite room service the hotel staff rooms are nice street noise business trip breakfast was included zona rosa gatsby trans taxi sauna fernando
Reviewed 11 November 2018

My suite had a kitchen, a living room, separate bath and WC, and a very good bed. I found the staff helpful, friendly and most accommodating.
The dining room serves 24 hrs. The bar is well stocked, the breakfast ample and it features a wonderful chicken broth with plenty of fresh herbs. Just because of that I will book there again!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear 69412bernard, Thank you for your comments. I am pleased you enjoyed the spaciousness and comfort of our suites, the personalized service we provide, as well as our breakfast buffet. I hope your next stay with us will be soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

There were four of us in our party and I was pleasantly surprised when they gave us two rooms, a living room, kitchen, four twin beds and the bathroom, although small, had a rain shower head, for the price that I paid. There was always lemon flavored clod water in the lobby and we could refill our tumblers daily. Breakfast was included, and Colombian coffee will really pick you up. And location, location, location. Only reason I gave a 3 on service is the dining room hostess had a sour face every morning and kept asking us to sign receipts (twice) in two days.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank P6278TVmariag
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear P6278TVmariag, Thank you for your comments which allows us to know the areas were we excel and those were we can improve. I am pleased you enjoyed the comfort and spaciousness of our suites as well as the breakfast buffet. I am pleased you chose us as your hotel in Bogota and hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Make it more cleaner specially the restaurant the glass, water and other things used in a restaurant. I am a little bit discouraged with the restaurant, not that clean and the water that they served. Ven the towels in the rooms.

Room tip: Make it more cleaner. Towels are not that clean, The restaurant is not that clean.
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear jeneffer2018, I appreciate your comments that allow us to know the areas where we can improve.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

This is a nice place in a good area in the north part of Bogota and the personal very polite and willing to help to solve any issue, Ms. Andrea the receptionist did a great job, and Mr. Andres the door man help us out and the breakfast which was included on the stay price was very good to begin a tour day in Bogota, Colombia.

Room tip: Very Clean and good size rooms.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear rpbroker, Thank you for your comments. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for letting us know which members of our staff made your stay excelled in the service they provided. I hope to welcome you back the next time you visit our city.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I stayed for business and found the room to be spacious with a full kitchen, living room and large bedroom. The breakfast was good and other amenities were acceptable. Also, the location was convenient.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear S7268TIjasons, Thank you for your comments. I am pleased you chose us as your hotel in Bogota and enjoyed your stay with us. I hope to welcome you back in the future.