1,319 results
All reviews art deco style living room full kitchen great hotel junior suite room service the hotel staff rooms are nice street noise business trip breakfast was included zona rosa gatsby trans taxi sauna fernando
Reviewed 13 December 2018

This hotel was part of a package deal with airfare on Expedia. The combined price was great and the hotel was near to what I needed, so I booked it. The staff were very pleasant and accommodating. It was easy to communicate in basic Spanish. The hotel itself is unusual, it is "suites" that really are small apartments. This is great if you need the use of a full kitchen and small living room. I didn't, but the extra space was nice. The bed was very hard. The Internet service was iffy. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. There was a large party/dance in the hotel on one of the nights I was there, so this might have affected the Internet availability. Due to this party, it was extremely LOUD in my room. If you are a light sleeper, I would check to see if there are events scheduled in the hotel that would prevent your ability to sleep. Breakfast was included. It was just ok, but it did the job. They had juice, coffee, toast, breads, ham and cheese, fruit, cereal and salchicha. Again, the staff here was very nice. The hotel itself is all done in art deco, which is cool. There is interesting old furniture and design elements. However, it definitely feels a bit dated. It is an art deco hotel that was last updated many years ago. Nonetheless, the price was great, service good and the facilities were fine. The location was ok - by this I mean it is about a 15 minute taxi ride to places of interest. Not too far, but not right there either. There is not really anything of interest in the immediate vicinity.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2018

Dear TravelinDantheMan, Thank you for your comments I am pleased you enjoyed the comfort of out suites and the personalized service we provide.

Reviewed 6 December 2018

Was in Bogota for business and was booked into the Lancaster House. The suites are spacious and very comfortable and superb value for money particularly as it included a good tasty breakfast buffet.
Staff are very helpful and friendly throughout the hotel.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2018

Dear HamishD_13, Thank you for your comments. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you back on future visits.

Reviewed 11 November 2018

My suite had a kitchen, a living room, separate bath and WC, and a very good bed. I found the staff helpful, friendly and most accommodating.
The dining room serves 24 hrs. The bar is well stocked, the breakfast ample and it features a wonderful chicken broth with plenty of fresh herbs. Just because of that I will book there again!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear 69412bernard, Thank you for your comments. I am pleased you enjoyed the spaciousness and comfort of our suites, the personalized service we provide, as well as our breakfast buffet. I hope your next stay with us will be soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

There were four of us in our party and I was pleasantly surprised when they gave us two rooms, a living room, kitchen, four twin beds and the bathroom, although small, had a rain shower head, for the price that I paid. There was always lemon flavored clod water in the lobby and we could refill our tumblers daily. Breakfast was included, and Colombian coffee will really pick you up. And location, location, location. Only reason I gave a 3 on service is the dining room hostess had a sour face every morning and kept asking us to sign receipts (twice) in two days.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank P6278TVmariag
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear P6278TVmariag, Thank you for your comments which allows us to know the areas were we excel and those were we can improve. I am pleased you enjoyed the comfort and spaciousness of our suites as well as the breakfast buffet. I am pleased you chose us as your hotel in Bogota and hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Make it more cleaner specially the restaurant the glass, water and other things used in a restaurant. I am a little bit discouraged with the restaurant, not that clean and the water that they served. Ven the towels in the rooms.

Room tip: Make it more cleaner. Towels are not that clean, The restaurant is not that clean.
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MonicaGold, Guest Relations Manager at Lancaster House, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear jeneffer2018, I appreciate your comments that allow us to know the areas where we can improve.